5| Chingu

______________________________________________________________________

🍁~Our destiny is not written for us, but by Us~🍀
______________________________________________________________________

🍁~Our destiny is not written for us, but by Us~🍀______________________________________________________________________

°~🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸~°

Your Pov 

"I want you to be my Boyfriend....."

"What?" He frowned and gave me an Are-you-fucking-serious look.

"No"

"Ouch! You reject me" I said and fake cried. what is he even thinking? maybe the one I want him to think?

"What are you even thinking! I said I want you to be my Boyfriend. B-O-Y boy and F-R-I-E-N-D friend. I want you to be my Chingu! That's it~"

I completed but his expressions never changed. He was still giving me his cold and icy look. huh! Lemme give him my So-done-with-this-shit look.

 huh! Lemme give him my So-done-with-this-shit look

[A/N: Imagine this😆]

"But as far as I remember you have those two by your side."

"Yeah I have them. So?" what does he mean?

"Then why do you want me to be your friend? We are totally opposite." He said.

"But opposite attracts each other Oppa~*wink* "

"But sorry we can't be friends." He said coldly.

"Wae? Pwease~" I did aegyo but didn't work on him.

"I have my own reason to reject you to be my friend." Saying that he walked away.

aishh! Plan failed. But I wonder what's his reason.

°~•○•~°

Taehyun's Pov

I don't want to go through the same pain again. It hurts. It hurts so much.
.

.

.
_________________________________
"Taehyun-ah! See I have bought this for you! Your favourite Mint chocolate icecream!" She said approaching me.

"Oh thank you" I replied taking the Ice cream. She sat near me and we both started talking while eating our ice cream.

"Wow~ We both love Mint chocolate such a coincidence!" She said cheerfully but I just chuckled at her and ruffled her hair. To be  Honest..............I don't like mint choco.
.

.

.
________________________________

All the memories I have made with her are just so memorable yet I want to forget them. Maybe it's because of the bitter end of our relation.

Taehyun Pov ends

°~🍁🍀~°

A/N: Please do vote, comment and share! It really encourages me to update.

At first I thought I will continue this book after one year or something due to my studies.
But when BtsJeonku commented  saying she wants to know what will happen next and want updates, I felt like writing again~  and here I am....Hope you like this update.

Please support this book❤😁

And Happy 100 reads!!😍 Tysm readers🍁🍀