Chapter 141: Long Live the Weasley Twins

Start from the beginning

After fulfilling my promise to Henry and leaving Honeydukes with considerably less money in my wallet, I headed back to the little old lady's store one last time with Cedric. Spring had finally arrived in Hogsmeade and all the flower beds that we snowed over the last time we were in the little village were now filled with colourful flowers that truly made everything seem more magical than it already was.

Not wanting to miss a thing, I tapped the side of my glasses that Cassy gave me so that I could record every second of my last time in Hogsmeade. I wanted to remember everything about it from the main street to the little side alleys. Hogwarts and Hogsmeade had been such a big part of my life for the past seven years and I intended on documenting everything I could so that I could look back on it all one day.

"Smile for the camera, Ced!" I giggled as I turned to face him.

"Very funny, Elsa. But if one of us should be recorded, it's you," Cedric laughed as he took my glasses off my face and turned them so that I was the one being recorded. "We need to document one and only cowgirl to walk the halls of Hogwarts because I don't think it will ever have the heels of cowboy boots click down the cobblestone paths ever again."

"Hey, don't knock the cowboy boots. This is high fashion in Nashville, I hope you know," I said as I twirled around so that the glasses would record every angle of my dress that was white with pink flowers and favorite pair of cowboy boots. 

Authors note: Not only is this the dress I pictured Elsa in but it's also a sneak peek of what I imagined Elsa to look like when she's older

"I'm sure it is, love," Cedric laughed. "And no one looks better in it than you."

"I'm not too sure about that but can I have my glasses back now," I said as I held my hand out for the pink frames.

"I guess so," Cedric said as he placed the glasses back on my face.

The walk to the little store went far too quickly and soon enough we were standing outside the store. The door was now painted a cherry marigold yellow for spring and the flowers on the window boxes matched it perfectly. When Cedric pushed open the door, a small bell chimed to announce our arrival. Immediately the kind old lady who owned the store appeared behind the counter with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, dears," she said happily. "I'm so glad you could come and visit an old lady one last time."

"We promised that we would," I told her.

"It nice to see some young people who stick to their word," she said. "Now, before this old brain of mine forgets, I have something for the two of you."

Before either Cedric or I could say anything, the old lady had disappeared into the backroom. When she came back out, she was holding a small yellow box with a big light blue bow tied around it.

"I had one more of these hiding away and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to have it," she said as she handed me the box.

"You didn't have to get us anything," Cedric said as I undid the bow and opened the box.