I knew now that this man is stalking me. He walked faster and I can hear a jingle. I tried to see what it was and dear Lord it's a handcuff.

I faced him when he was 15 feet away from me.

"What do you want? You think I haven't noticed you've been following me?" I said as I pointed my pepper spray at his face.

I couldn't see his face but he smiled at me, his smile was so sinister..it was scary. He pointed at my pepper spray. My pepper spray can hit a person as far as 20 feet so I pressed the button when he walked near me.

What the fxck?!

I pressed it again and again but nothing was coming out. I looked at him and he just smiled.

He did this..but how?? Who is he?!

I walked back and started running. I could hear loud steps behind me as I ran. He pulled out a gag as we were running. He planned this! Did he watch the show?!

I could see more lights upfront, this is where the restaurants were. I ran faster, he can't possibly chase me all the way here. I looked back but there he was. Smiling from the crowd, he came nearer and nearer. I lost it, I ran and ran.

I ran inside a random restaurant that barely had any customers in it and was greeted by a waiter

I looked like a mess but I just walked fast to an open table and sat there. My hands are shaking. I ran them over my disheveled hair and placed them over my face.

I'm crying, in public.

"Aera? What's wrong? Why are you crying??"

I looked up and saw Sir Laurier.

"S-sir Laurier? O-oh H-hi.." My voice was shaky. I've never run so fast and panicked in my life. That man was planning something.

He wasn't alone, my other mates were there but I couldn't see Sir Maro.

"Why are you crying?"

"N-nothing it's fine" I looked away from his eyes and stared outside. Smile. I saw his smile, right outside the restaurant. He's still there.

I abruptly stood up and hid behind one of the men. I pointed out the restaurant.

"He's t-there! that m-man!!" I cried.

They all looked outside and the man just smiled and placed his finger on his mouth and shushed me. A black car brushed passed and he was gone.

I clenched onto the back of the mate I was with and closed my eyes.

"Who was he, Aera?" Sir Laurier asked me with a stern voice.

"I don't know who he is. He's been following me and when I was about to use my pepper spray on him it wouldn't work! He knew it wasn't going to work. He even prepared a gag and handcuffs!"

My legs wobbled as I struggled to keep standing.

"I-am sorry, It's nothing. I'll just call my driver." I said as I let go of the man I was clinging to when I saw Sir Maro enter the restaurant.

"Aera, this isn't just nothing!" Sir Laurier grabbed my wrist.

"No, really sir. I'm fine" I acted and walked away to the opposite end of the restaurant and called my driver. I didn't look back at them.

When my driver came he assisted me in walking to the car since my legs wouldn't hold up.

I arrived home and told my family about what happened. My father was in a rage. He immediately set out people to find the bxstard. My mother and sister comforted me.

My brothers added more security around me and my parents wanted us to move houses immediately since the footage from the security camera showed that,

He was following me from the start.

To be Continued . . .