I stomped towards Liam and the stupid tan guy he was with. The guy looked like one of those cocky surfer guys the one that says “Surf up, duderzzz!” I rolled my eyes, jaw clenched and fist tightened along the sides of my bodies. The tan guy put an arm around Liam when he saw me storm towards him, the movement only made me fume even more. I finally got close enough for Liam to see my face. His face became pale and he swallowed, his eyes widening in fear.

“What the fuck, Liam?” I roared.

The guy looked at Liam confused, he then mumbled, “You know him?”

Liam stuttered, “Y-Yes,”

I scoffed shaking my head in disgust, “Of course he knows me, you dumb shit, he’s mine,”

The guy tried to unwrap his arm from Liam discreetly, but failed since I noticed.

My jaw clenched and unclenched, I tried to keep myself calm, but the guys’ lust-full looks towards Liam made me have enough of it. I had slowly walked towards the lad and looked him from eye to eye, my eyes full of hatred. I didn’t even know the lad’s name and I already hated it with everything inside me.

“Listen, you little shit,” I said between clenched teeth. My hands hurt from my fists being clutched at my sides for so long.

The guy tried to not look scared and he did a pretty good job at it.

I stepped closer to him towering him from my height. My jaw clenched and unclenched, I let out a low breath trying to control myself. But, he did the wrong thing by pulling Liam to him as if he was trying to protect him.

I fisted his stupid plain white t-shirt and shoved him.

“ZAYN!” Liam shouted.

I shoved him and pushed him to the floor getting on top of him.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” My body being controlled by my anger, “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

My still clenched fist landed a perfect punch in the lad’s jaw, “Watch your fucking actions.”

My anger was possessing me to the point that I wasn’t the one throwing the punches, it was as if my hands were doing it by itself. Punches landed on his jaw, nose and eyes whilst I bombarded him with what I was thinking.

“ZAYN, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL TAYLOR!” Liam yelled pulling me by the shirt.

I punched the little douche bag in the eye and yelled at Liam, “BACK OFF LIAM!”

I looked back at Liam, whose eyes were filling up with tears, “Zayn… please… stop it… you’re going to kill him!”

“Why the fuck do you care about a stranger?” I shook my head and scoffed.

The lad beneath me had now received a busted lip, a bloody, uneven nose and a few bruises that will soon become purple marks for a while. “You little shit, back off my angel,”

Liam gripped my shirt and wrapped his arms around me making me stand up before I punched the lad once more. I tried to pry myself away from his hold, but couldn’t. “LET ME GO LIAM! LET ME TEACH HIM A LESSON!”

“Stop it, Zayn!” Liam gripped my waist tighter.

I kicked the lad in the side of his broad body with all my anger before I was too far away from his unconscious body. Liam pinned me against a tree, his body before me staring with the tearful eyes that I hate to see. I hate it when they’re full of pain and hurt.

I tried to wipe away his tear, but he swatted my hand away. My chest tightened, I was making my angel fear me.

“Zayn… why did you do that?” Liam shook his head whilst sobbing.