"Grayson, you can let go now," I said and he looks at me, he blinked back the tears.

"But you were my sister first," He said and I smiled, everyone awwed.

"I'll always be your sister," I said and he kissed my forehead and I grabbed both of Braydon's hands. I looked into his blue eyes. "Hey pretty boy." He smiled.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Braylon Hart and Braydon Monroe in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The pastor said and it was silent. "Braydon, repeat after me."

"I, Braydon Monroe." the pastor started.

"I, Braydon Monroe." Braydon said.

"Take you Braylon Hart, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward." the pastor said.

"Take you Braylon Hart, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward." Braydon said.

"For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." The pastor said.

"For better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Braydon said and I smiled.

"Braylon, repeat what he just said." pastor said.

"I, Braylon Hart, take you, Braydon Monroe, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I said.

"Do you two have wedding vows?" pastor asked and we looked at each other.

"Oops," we said.

"I'll go," I said and looked at Braydon.

"Ok," the pastor said.

"Braydon honestly, if it wasn't for me being clumsy and knocking Jayden down. Then Carter chasing after me, I wouldn't have ever talked to you or played football or fell in love with you," I said. "I also told myself I would never fall in love because when you do it hurts, love hurts but life isn't perfect. Everyday in highschool, anytime if you four boys came around I always wanted you to come talk to me. Yes, we've had our ups and our downs, our arguments and love, but we made it." Tears filled my eyes. "Dammit, I'm gonna cry." he smiled and wiped my tears.

"I never thought I would've gotten married at my age or had kids," he said. "I always knew I would be a better father than mine was. I just never thought I would've got the sporty nerd. I love you Braylon, you and our kids. I've regretted some of the stuff I've done to you, you showed me that you do you need family. I'm not protecting Carter anymore, I have a family to protect and I'm doing just that." He smirked and he leaned in to kiss me.

"Not yet," the pastor said and Braydon winked and pulled back. "Where's the rings?" Parker came up and gave them to Braydon he fist bumped him and we slipped the rings on.

"Can I kiss her now?" Braydon asked.

"You may kiss the bride," he said and Braydon pulled me closer, he smirked.

"I love you pretty boy," I said.

"I love you too babydoll," he said and kissed me.

"Ew!" The kids said and we pulled apart and laughed.

"Now, let's eat," I said.

"I'll race you," he said.

"You're on," I said and we ran down the aisle and to the limo. We got in and the driver started driving, I got in Braydon's front and kissed him. "Why can't we just go straight go the honey moon?"

"Trust me, the wait will be worth it," he said and I smirked.

We got to the reception and we got out and walked in.

"Their here!" Emily said and hugged us, everyone clapped.

We laughed, danced, ate, and had fun. "Hey everyone, bouquet toss time." I turned around and all the girls got behind me, I threw it up and I turned around. Liz had it and was blushing hard, we looked at Alex and he winked at her. Braydon came and sat me in chair and he reached up my dress, he grabbed the garter. The boys whistled.

"Braydon can't wait," Justice said.

"Looks like I have too," he said and I rolled my eyes. He shot it backwards and Parker had caught it.

"That cute," Sadie said.

"It mine," Parker said and we laughed.

This is all I wanted, I had everything I wanted right here.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is been a great journey that has too end. I might edit this book, not sure.

I got inspired to write this book because of lightIy. Go check out her books. They're really good.

I'm out penguin ducks