He is safe!

Aizawa's POV:

My class was currently working on a test that Nezu came up with. I had a bad feeling and wanted to check up on Izuku so I went over to Nezu only to find out that he was not there.

Me: For how long is he gone?

Nezu: A couple of minutes.

Me: And you left him ALONE?!

Nezu: I believe there is no harm in letting him go to the bathroom.

Me: With mirrors and stuff he can use to harm himself. The kid can get very creative.

Nezu:.... I see it was a mistake.

Not soon after that I went running out of his room cursing and slammed open the first boy's bathroom door.

Me: IZU!

???: SHH!

Once the door was open, I saw a guy with light blue hair having my kitten in his hand and he was sleeping on top of that too.

Me: Explain!

???: How you useless NPC, tell me where to out my little titan to have a good rest?

Me: Come with me.

I watched him carefully pick up Izuku and carry him. Izu was leaning against him and also began clinging around his next as if it was the only thing keeping him alive. Seeing their interaction I could see how much they know each other and how much the guy holding him loved him.

This was why I let him carry Izuku around to the infirmary and let him also get into the bed and let him sleep on his chest. It was also not a question if he wanted to lay down like that because Izuku was clinging on him and not letting go. The guy also didn't want to make him let go at all.

Me: Who are you?

???: His brother.

Nezu: Ah another LOV member.

???: Exactly.

RG: Did he injure himself?

???: No. I came in time. Not like you!

Venom was lacing his every word. I knew the meaning behind it. He was angry at us for failing him again. I couldn't be mad at him for that because I was angry at Nezu for making such a tragic mistake too.

Nezu: I can understand your anger but may I ask for your name?

???: Tomura Shigaraki and I won't leave his side again. You NPC's are clearly not to trust at all!

Me: *sigh* Nezu this is all your fault!

Nezu: And I didn't think he would do something like this.

RG: After jumping out a window while being in class and trying to cut open his throat while we were in front of the room and you didn't think he would find a way to do something like this?

Nezu: Fine, I didn't though he would do it.

RG: You clearly were wrong Rat Satan!

Tomura: Shhh! You NPC's will wake him up!

Me: He is right. Be at least a little bit quiet or get out of the room.

Nezu: Let's leave this behind and focus on our situation here and now, shall we.

RG: I'll be talking with you about this later.

Nezu: Now, since we have a villain here, we cannot let you leave again just like this. I hope you know this.

Tomura: I do and I would gladly give say game over for my past life in order to stay with my little titan here.

Me: I'll officially adopt him. That should solve everything.

RG: You another kid?

Nezu: That is indeed unlike you.

Me: What should I say? He is taking care of my kitten and I can't just force my little kitten to leave his family behind and be heartbroken.

RG: You are getting soft real quick.

Me: No.

Nezu: Okay this does settle it. His real identity will stay under the 3 of us. For everyone else he will be Tomura Yamada-Aizawa the big brother of Izuku Yamada- Aizawa.

Tomura: ...

Nezu: I'll be preparing the papers for you immediately

Me: Thank you.

Just like that the rat left the room and RG went to the two kids that were now my kids.

RG: I'll just do a real quick check up on him and you if that is all right?

Tomura: Do what you must to ensure he is okay.

Me: *Sigh* Kid, my name is Aizawa Shota. Please call me by my name or any nickname you give me from now on.

RG: I am Chiyo. Izu here is okay. His pulse is a little bit high but seeing as what just happen it is normal. Can you make sure that he doesn't get any more excitement for a while?

Tomura: I will.

Me: You love him.

Tomura: I do. He is my little brother after all.

Me: ... I want to enroll you as a student in my class.

Tomura: HAHAHAH

Me: Kid, I want Izu to be in my class so that I can have my eye on him too but he tried to jump out of the window because of the brats in my class.

Recovery Girl had a second sleeping bag in her office just for me ever after I brought Izuku in the first time. Seeing as I would stay the night with them RG silently left the room after finishing checking both boys up.

Tomura: He really admires you, you know Eraserhead.

Me: How did you know?

Tomura: Izu would talk about the one hero that was off limits to us. He told us not to harm or touch you since you are a true hero. Now I see why he said that to us.

Me: I don't get what you mean.

I went over to a closet and took my sleeping bag out and went back right next to the bed the two boys were laying on.

Me: You should get some rest too while Izu is sleeping so peacefully too.

Tomura: You don't have to tell me what to do!

Me: okay. Well, I'll be right here. Wake me up the moment he is up or something happens.

Ignoring everything else I went into my sleeping bag and flopped down to the ground. There was no way I would let myself drift off into a deep sleep with a sick and weak kitten and an older grumpy but carrying one.

This was how we spend the rest of the day and night chilling in the infirmary. At some point Mic got in and claimed the hospital like bed besides them.