First try...WHY?!

Aizawa's POV:

Me: Better?

The poor boy looked me into the eyes and nodded. It surprised me to find a kid in this place. He looked scared and he was also hiding in that room. If I didn't pick his hitched breathing up, he would for sure still be hiding from us.

Me: Don't talk yet. Just relax.

The greenette only looked at me before facing the ground. He now looked like he was lost in memories and his own mind.

Me: Don't worry kid. You are saved now. We are all pro heroes. I'm Eraserhead.

I was there for the kid, he looked like he needed it and not soon after I put him on the ground Zashi came over to us and I faced him. However since I didn't know if that kid was kidnapped or a part of that villain group, I was still having my guard up.

You could never be too careful after all.

Zashi: Sho... Where did you find that kid?

Me: In the room we were in.

Zashi: Did you call an ambulance yet?

Me: No.

Zashi: I'm calling one then.

Me: Don't. We bring him back to UA, let Chiyo have a look at him.

Zashi: Sounds good too.

While me and my husband were talking together, I saw the kid just there and look at the floor. He looked not only scared but also sad. If he would have been part of the villain group then here was the perfect opportunity for him to attack and yet he didn't.

An ambulance was a good idea, but I didn't know what the kid had at all. He looked very week. Since UA was closer by than any hospital, it is only the saver bet to go there. Not only that but we might also get to know who that kid was.

I went down to the kid's eye level and began talking to him. The moment I did that he tried to get away more by moving backwards. Too bad for him that he was leaning against a wall.

Me: Kid, listen. No one is gonna hurt you. I'll bring you to a place where a friend of mine can check you up.

He didn't node nor did he react much beside flinch the moment I tried to come closer. Red flags were popping up all over my mind. His whole reactions were not right. At this point I was sure I was talking to a scared animal than anything else.

Zashi: Little listener?

There was still no reaction. He was looking at the ground and I could see some tears welling in his eyes.

Me: I'll pick you up now.

No reaction again.

I took this as confirmation and went ahead and picked him up. He was way to light for a kid and all he did was curl up a little bit.

Me: It's okay kid.

The fasted way for us to get to UA was either me sprinting there or taking the car me and Zashi came here. Just thinking about the options, I was sure that the second option would be a lot better.

Zashi: Should I start the car?

Me: Yes.

This was how I we went to the car, placed him in the backseat right next to me and Zashi drove us to UA. Just 15 minutes later and we were in the infirmary. I placed him on a bed.

Me: You tired kid?

A nod. The kid was finally responding to me and he also looked up and looked me into the eyes. Seeing this, I went ahead and tried to challenge my luck and see if he would tell me his name or anything. Even if it was only hearing his voice one.