I can't stay here...

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize at all. Not only that but I was still alive too.

What a failure I am...

Can't even kill myself!

I for sure missed the vital spot or I would be dead by now!

I am such an idiot!

What will the LOV thing about me now?

I...

Will they even take me back?

...

Stop thinking like this!

I won't tell them a thing about the LOV and I also don't want to give them a reason to come here and get captured.

This is the only way.

They won't miss me that much!

I am sure of it!

Though I love you all very much! I will miss you once I am gone!

I miss you guys right now too!!!

I was staring at the ceiling until I could hear a couple of people outside the room.

???: Sho, let him rest longer.

???: I just want to check on him.

???: Don't! You might wake him up.

???: But what if he is awake and tries to do something again.

???: We removed everything that could be dangerous from the room and he is in your sleeping bag right now. Give him some space and a good rest. How about I make you a coffee and you check afterwards.

???: No.

Once I heard that I closed my eyes again and began fake sleeping. It was not long after that that the door to the room cracked open.

???: See.

???: *relieved exhale*

Right after that I heard the door close again and some footsteps leading away from the door.

Who are they?

Where am I even?

Wait, that voice sounded familiar... but from where?

That's not important right now!

I need to get out of here!

Either I escape or I die.

That simple.

I quickly got out of the sleeping bag. However the moment I tried to stand up, I immediately fell to the ground with a loud thumb. My sense of balance was off and I could see how everything was spinning around me.

Me: Huh...

I felt noises too. This was very rare for me but it happened from time to time. Most of the times I would just start having troubles breathing and even cough up some blood.

It wasn't very long after I fell down that the door to the room opened and someone rushing to my side. Just once glance at the black and gray figure I knew that this was Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: You okay kid?

Everything was spinning so much that I needed to close my eyes and focus to not just start throwing up or black out completely.

Eraserhead: Zashi, get some water.

Zashi: Already on it!

Eraserhead: Can you talk?