My Family

I was still on the ground but the something happened something that never ever happened to me. I could see someone's hand in front of me.

Me: huh. . .

I never saw someone offering a hand to me. All they ever did was hurt me and so I freaked out thinking I did something wrong and covered my head with my hands in order to shield it from the punch that would surely follow. This was my instinct. The movement were already drilled into my body. It just comes naturally to me.

???: I won't hurt you kid.

I could tell that the man was crouching in front of me because of his shadow vanishing and I slowly removed my hands to look at him. It was some kind of doctor and looking around the room, I could also see the coughing man looking at me. Then it hit me. It was not the doctor speaking to me before but the man in the bed.

Me: I am sorry.

Man on the bed: Why would you be?

Doctor: More importantly, how are you feeling?

Me: I intruded into your home. I am thankful for what you did but I should go now. Again, I am very sorry to disturb you.

Man on the bed: None sense!

Doctor: You are going nowhere with all the injuries you have. On top of that your body is very week child.

Me: I know, don't worry, I have survived until now. I will manage.

Man on the bed: I won't let you go! You saved my life while the doc here was not here.

Me: No, by all due respect all I did was getting the machine back to work again, nothing more nothing less. Anyone would have done that.

Man on the bed: You are wrong. Anyone would have left me to my fate but you, you are different.

Doc: Now, back on the bed with you.

The doctor came to me and slowly began to help me back to the bed. I saw that he always made sure for me to see his hands which I was grateful. These people were unknown to me. I could have just stumbled into some criminals or they could be after my organs. Whatever it was I didn't care at all. I was already tired of life as it was.

Man on the bed: What's your name child?

Me: Izuku, Sir! Thank you for your hospitality.

Man on the bed: It is the least I can do for someone as kind hearted as you. Say Izuku what would you say if I wanted to take you in as a son?

Me: You wouldn't want me.

Man on the bed: Why not?

Will he still take me in once knowing what I am?

No.

There is no way!

No one want's something that useless like a quirkless child.

I should probably decline his offer immediately!

They were really nice though. . .

I wonder if they will change now.

It doesn't matter.

They will for sure change.

Everyone does.

They will get tired of me eventually.

Maybe they will even help me die?

Who knows this might be my end for good.