:/ #45

Author's note: So this chapter is going to have some super religious Christian action. (i.e. no sex before marriage) I just want to let everyone know, I don't see all Christians like this. I am just using this for a plot point in the story. Please don't yell at me in the comments.

It was finally time to go. Bakugou's mom was giving both you and B/N a ride, but they were picking up Kirishima first, since he lives closer, apparently.

You grab some last-minute things and throw them in your bag. Then you grab your hero costume and walk out of your room. You see B/N, your mom, and her husband standing in the living room, waiting at the door.
B/N was on his phone trying his best to ignore both the adults in front of him, while they were telling him to be safe, and to not talk to people he doesn't know.

You roll your eyes, as you plop your bag on the ground and sit on the back of the couch. However, you didn't realize that your birth control had fallen out of one of the pockets.
Your mother's husband on the other hand...

"Uh, Y/N?" He starts as he walks over to it, and picks it up. "What is this?"

You look up at him with pinched eyebrows, to show your confusion. "If you don't know what that is, I fear how you have made it this far as a human,"

"I know what it is. Do you?" He asks more fearful than hopeful.

"If I didn't know what it is, it wouldn't be in my bag. You fucking idiot," You say annoyed as you pull out your phone.

He took a breath. "It's ok. As long as you are not doing it, then I guess it is ok to have,"

You look up from your phone. "I-I thought we already went over this. I'm not a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was 12 in a treehouse,"

B/N looks up at you, confused. "A treehouse?"

"Well it was more of a platform in a tree, but you know. Same thing,"

"You got a treehouse?" He whined.

"No. Kacchan's dad built us one in the woods near his house. I wonder if it's still up?"

"Back on track please!" S/D exclaimed, annoyed.
You both look at him annoyed, then roll your eyes. "Thank you," He continues. "Y/N, you do know that you are supposed to save yourself for marriage, right?"

"I really don't care. And I honestly don't think he cares," You say rolling your eyes, then looking back down at your phone. You are waiting for his text that says he is here.

S/D takes another deep breath. "Well, at least it was only a one-time thing," He smiles a little.

You pinch your eyebrows in confusion again. You snatch the birth control out of his hand and say, "Yea, it is still an ongoing thing. Like, we are using this trip to get away from parents, like you," You say as you point at your mother. "So..."

"Ongoing? How many times?" B/N asks, intrigued, and confused.

"Oh, at least once a week....since we were 12,"

"Hold on," Your mother says cutting off the conversation with you and your brother. "The boy you have sex with is coming with you?"

"Yes. Were you not paying attention?" You shake your head disappointed when your phone dings. You look down and see that Bakugou texted you that he was here. "Oop. Speak of the devil. He's here," You say as you throw your birth control back in your bag. You put that bag on your back and grab your hero costume case, as you and B/N quickly throw your shoes on and head outside.

"Um, Y/N," Your mother starts. "I really don't feel comfortable with you going now,"

"Ok, and?" You say as you open the door, and start walking towards Mitsuki's car.