:/ #17 *TW includes sexual assult*

*TW This will include sexual assault. If you are uncomfortable with that please do not read. It will also have some 18+. Please don't read. Viewer's discretion is advised.*

After you are done eating, you bring your plate out to the kitchen.

"Thanks again for dinner." You say to Mitsuki as you put your plate in the sink.

"You don't have to thank us, sweetie. You're like part of the family. I'm gonna do these dishes, then what do you say we all make something for dessert?" She asks with a smile. You loved it there. The Bakugou's are your family. Blood or not. You feel like they are the only people who care about you. They are your safe place. And they love you like a daughter.

"I would love to, but I should probably get to my apartment. My sister said she was grocery shopping and I need to help her put some things away." You explain walking towards the stairs because you left your backpack in Katsuki's room.

"Alright."

You quickly run up to Katsuki's room and grab your backpack. When you get up there, you see his blazer on his bed and get an evil idea. You quickly strip down to your bra and underwear and put his blazer on. You run to his bathroom and take a picture in his mirror.

You and Katsuki have sent each other explicit photos before. So this was a normal thing for you guys.

Then you run back into his room, get dressed and ran downstairs.

"Bye!" You said smiling.

"Bye sweetheart," Masaru said smiling, as he and Katsuki cleared the table.

Katsuki looked at you confused as you winked at him. He rolled his eyes and went to his room when the table was clear. You put your shoes on and left.

You walked across the street then pulled out your phone. You sent him the picture that you had just taken then put your phone away.

You run up to you're apartment and open the door. When you walk in you see your stepsister's boyfriend. He is only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants. This makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable, but you can't tell him to put a shirt on. He lives here too.

"Where's S/N?" You ask him, taking your shoes off.

"Still at the store." You noticed he was staring at you, in a very uncomfortable way.

"A-alright." You stutter and start walking down the hall to your bedroom. Just as you turn the corner you hear movement. You look around the corner to see what he is doing and see him walking towards you.

"Umm...do you need something?" You ask him, but he doesn't answer. He was staring at you, lust blocking his view. You try to turn around but, he pins you against your bedroom door.

"S/N/BF, what are you-?" He cuts you off when his lips smashed into yours. You try pushing him away but he grabs your hands and holds them above your head with one hand. You feel the tears start to form in your eyes.

You feel his free hand start to explore your body. You shut your eyes and the tears start to stream down your face

"S-ST-STO-OP!" You try to say into his kiss.

He starts to kiss you rougher, pushing you harder against the wall. You feel his lower region become extremely hard against yours. The tears start streaming down your face uncontrollably.

He brings his down to your thighs and picks you up making you wrap your legs around his waist. As you slid up against him he started kissing down your neck.

"Please, just stop. You have a GIRLFRIEND!" You yell trying to push him off you.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." He says grabbing your door handle and opening your door while still kissing your neck. You quickly wrap your arms around his neck so you won't fall when the door opens. He takes that opportunity to walk to your bed pinning you on the bed. He grabs your arms again with one hand and brings them above your head. Using his other hand he starts taking off her blazer and unbuttoning your shirt. He starts kissing, licking, and sucking down your neck, on your shoulders, and down your chest.

"S-STOP! I DON'T WANT TO! STOP, PLEASE!" You shout tears streaming down your face. He didn't listen. He started moving further down your body.

Then the front door opened. "HELLO? Is anyone home." You heard your stepsister yell from the living room.

He stood up letting go of your arms. You sit up a little leaning on your arms.

"Don't tell anyone about this. Got it?" He says firmly. You nod slowly, looking away ashamed. "Good,"

"Hello?" Your stepsister asks again.

"I mean, it looks super cool. Hey babe." He says walking out of your room. You quickly button up your shirt and throw your blazer on again. You whip your tears away and fan your face drying it. You pull yourself together and walk out of your room.

"Hey S/N." You say walking towards the kitchen when your stepsister had all of the groceries.

"Hey, what were you doing in there?" she asks. Her boyfriend glares at you.

"I was just showing him my... gaming setup. He wanted to see it." You explain nervously. He smirks and goes back to putting the groceries away.

"Makes sense to me. I got you chocolate chips like you wanted." She says turning around putting some things in the pantry.

"Thanks." You say nervously walking over to the island where the grocery bags were. You start taking food out and start putting it away.
"Did you eat yet?" Your stepsister asks going back to the bags.

"Yea, I eat at Kacchan's."

"What did you eat?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. She already knew about you and Bakugou. You roll your eyes.

"Unlike some people, we can actually control our hormones," You explain giving her an annoyed look. She looks at you with a 'Yea right' look on her face. "But I did take a picture, and we did make out a little."

"Called it." She chuckles. You chuckle nervously, and you all finish putting the groceries away. 

Words: 1041

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so sorry. I know it's bad. I also wanted to say thank you for 200+ reads. I am so thankful. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.