:/ #25

Todoroki jumps down and thanks you all. You see Bakugou laying on the ground face down. You want to go talk to him, but Present Mic announces who the winners are. 

"IN FIRST PLACE IS TODOROKI'S TEAM! THEN BAKUGOU'S TEAM, THEN SHINSO'S, AND MIDORIYA'S TEAM IN FORTH!" He yells over the mic. 

"He really has to stop yelling," You mumble to yourself. You look back at Bakugou and finally walk over to him. When you reach him, you crouch down and whisper, "Now we're tied," 

He looks up at you, as you smirk. The amount of anger on his face was intense. It was as if an anger demon took him over. But you were used to this. You always teased him, and this kind of anger was always on his face. You like trying to see how long you can keep him this mad before he snaps, and blows you up. But since cameras were on him now, you had even more of a reason to try. 

"Fuck. OFF!" He yells slowly. You chuckle and stand up. He places his face on the ground again and starts screaming. You take a step back and look at the angry pomeranian in front of you. As you're backing up you accidentally bump into someone. 

"Oh, sorry Y/N," You turn around and see Midoriya apologizing to you. 

"You're fine," You say turning back to look at Bakugou crossing your arms. 

"Is he ok?" Midoriya asks you. 

"I beat him. Of course he's not ok," You say sarcastically rolling your eyes. 

"R-right," He chuckles nervously. You watch as Bakugou sits up, anger still clouding his vision. 

"He's gonna scream in 3...2..." You were cut off when Bakugou screeches loudly. "Called it," 

Both you and Midoriya laugh. Then Midnight makes an announcement. "Alright, before we start the third round, we will have some recreational games for the students to play. Or you may relax before the third round." 
"Midoriya," You hear a monotoned voice say behind you. Both you and Midoirya turn around and see Todoroki standing behind Midoriya. "I want to talk to you. Privately," With that, he walks away, and Midoriya looks at me. You shrug and he runs to follow him. 

You turn and see Bakugou right behind you staring down at you. You are a little startled, then you look at him. "Yes?" 

"Why were you talking to fuckin Deku?" He asks firmly. You laugh. 

"We were talking about you if you must know," You chuckle rolling your eyes. 

"You're not allowed to talk to nerds," He crosses his arms. 

"Then why are we talking?" You smirk. You blow him a kiss and walk away. 

You walk to a gate, then down a hallway until you hear talking. It sounded like Midoriya and Todoroki but you aren't sure. You follow the voices and find a doorway outside. You take a quick peek and see Todoroki and Midoriya standing on either side of the doorway. You listen to Todoroki talk about how he got his scar and how much he hates his dad when you feel a tap on your shoulder. 

You quickly spin around fists ready to punch the person your eyes are met with Bakugou's crimson red ones. "You scared me," You whisper as loud as you could trying to not alert either boy's in the doorway. 

"You ran away. What are you doing?" He whispers back. 

"Listen," You say motioning to the doorway. You both stay quiet and listen to the conversation. 

"I need to know." You hear Todoroki say very seriously. "Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?" 
You cover your mouth to try and keep yourself from laughing. Bakugou rolls his eyes at you.