:/ #8

You and Bakugou walk to the training field and stand with everyone else. Once the whole class is here Mr. Aizawa starts speaking.

"There are many different challenges that you will be completing today. Bakugou, what was your furthest softball throw in middle school?" Everyone looks at Bakugou. He thinks for a moment then talks.

"67 meters I think."

"Try using your quirk." Mr. Aizawa said tossing a ball at Bakugou. He catches the ball with one hand and walked over to a circle in the middle of the field. He winds up and as he throws the ball, he makes an explosion to help the ball go farther while yelling "DIIEEE!"

You hit your forehead with the palm of your hand. 'Overdramatic much.' You think.

Mr. Aizawa holds up a remote with a number on it. It said '705.2'. 'Damn.' you think. Bakugou makes a proud smirk and walks back to the class.

"Well done." Mr. Aizawa says as unenthusiastically as possible.

You guys did a few other tests like a 100-meter sprint, a grip test, and some others. Finally, you were back to the softball throw.

"Uraraka. Your turn." The brown-haired girl that Deku was blushing at walks to the circle. She threw the ball and it went up high in the air, to the point that no one could see it. Everyone looks at Mr. Aizawa. After a second he holds the remote so everyone can see it.

"INFINITY!" Everyone says in unison. She walks back to the class.

"Y/N. Your turn." You grab your devil and put it in your dominant upper and lower arm. You grab the ball from Mr. Aizawa and walk to the circle. You take a breath, wind up, and throw the ball. There is a bit of wind that pushes you and some of the class from your throw. Everyone is impressed. They all look at Mr. Aizawa to see the score. He turns the remote around.

"725.6?!" Everyone yells in unison. You walk back and stand where you were next to Bakugou. You look up at him and he looks a little angry.

"Aww, mad that I got further than you?" You say teasing him.

"Fuck off." You giggle and take the devil out of your arm and put it in a belt that has pouches in it. In the pouches, there are some almonds. You put the devil in the pouch on the right so it can eat, and get its energy back up.

"Midoriya. Your turn." Midoriya goes to Mr. Aizawa to grab the ball, then walks to the circle.

"Probably not going to go far," Bakugou says to you, and you chuckle.

He winds up and throws the ball but it falls close by. You chuckle. You look at Mr. Aizawa and his hair is sticking up and his scarf is floating around him. He is talking to Midoriya, but no one can hear what he's saying. After a little bit, he stops talking, his hair falls down and the scarf goes back to its original shape. He walks back to his spot and watches Midoriya. He stands there thinking for a second.

"What do you think Mr. Aizawa said?" The spiky red-haired boy asks.

"Probably told him to give up," Bakugou replies crossing his arms.

Midoriya stood there and thought for a moment. After a few seconds, he winds up again and prepares to throw. When he throws the ball there is an immense amount of wind, that gushes from his finger. Everyone watches as the ball flies through the air, behind some surrounding trees and out of sight. Everyone was impressed, except for you and Bakugou.

'What the fuck' You think. You can see Bakugou steaming from the corner of your eye. You turn your head to look at him knowing what he's gonna do. You put your hand in front of him and grab his arm with your other hand in an attempt to hold him back.

"Kacchan don't-." You are cut off by him running towards Midoriya.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE FUCK-!" He yells but is cut off by Mr. Aizawa's scarf holding him back.

Mr. Aizawa told Bakugou that what he was doing was stupid, and immature. When he knows Bakugou is calm, he lets him go. Midoriya starts off walking back slowly, but once he passes Bakugou he runs back. You walk to Bakugou to see if he's ok shooting Midoriya an annoyed and disgusted look.

You go to Bakugou and ask if he's ok trying to put a reassuring hand on his arm but he pushes it away and throws his hands in his pocket angrily.

After everyone else finished their softball throws the physical tests were over. Mr. Aizawa calculated the final scores and, with a machine, he showed them on a wall. You look at the score. You scored 3rd, and Bakugou came 4th. You could feel the death glare Bakugou was shooting you from behind.

"Now, now Kacchan. Don't be salty because I'm better than you." You say with a smirk.

"What did you just say?" He starts getting very angry.

"Don't cause another scene. I don't want that pink bitch looking at me any more than she already is." You say looking at Mina who quickly looks away from you. You roll your eyes.

"Tch." Bakugou crossed his arms and looked away.

You looked down at the bottom to see who was getting expelled. 'Izuku Midoriya.' You were not surprised. You nudge Bakugou to look at Midoriya's name.

"Heh," he smirked.

"Thought you might like that." You say with a proud smirk.

"By the way, the person who is last is not getting expelled." Mr. Aizawa says unenthusiastically.

Both you and Bakugou's spirits leave your body. 'WHAT?!' You both think.

"Class is dismissed. You can all go get changed." Mr. Aizawa says leaving the training field. You start to walk back inside but notice Bakugou is still standing there. You roll your eyes and pull at his arm.

"Come on you big baby." You chuckle and he rolls his eyes. You both walk into your changing rooms and change back into your school uniforms.

Words: 1027

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it's kinda late today. I was writing earlier today, but then my mom took me out to buy some things for a school project. I then spent 30 minutes trying to make slime. Then I kinda got distracted and didn't finish writing. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed.