:/ #29

"Please! Stop!"

"STOP!" 
"PLEASE!" 

"Don't tell anyone,"

His voice rang through your head. You tried to block it out, not only because you didn't want to think about it, but because you were right about to fight Todoroki. In fact, you are standing in the ring waiting for the buzzer to buzz so you could begin the fight. 

'Come on, focus. Focus on what's in front of you. You have to beat him. So you can win. Come on. Focus,' You thought trying to block out every thought in your head at the moment. 

The buzzer rings snapping you out of your thoughts. With no hesitation, Todoroki sent ice spikes directly towards you. Quickly, you jump out of the way landing on your stomach. Your angle flies to your hand and you squeeze it in your hand turning it into a bow. 

"Don't tell anyone," 

'Shut up,' You think trying to get the voice out of your head as you stand up. 

Your opponent noticed your bow. In the heat of the moment, and so he wouldn't get hit by one of your arrows, a huge blast of ice came flying towards you. It was larger than what he did to Sero. Bringing your bow in front of your face to protect yourself. The ice pushed you back quite a bit. 

Once you felt that the ice stopped you pulled your hands out from the ice. Looking around, you were in a small whole inside the ice. You were freezing cold, but you were alone. The voices and memories came back like a hurricane. 

"STOP!"

"Don't tell anyone,"

"PLEASE STOP!"

"I DONT WANT THIS!"
"STOP!" 

You held your body, almost hugging it. You look down about to close your eyes when you notice your foot is outside the white line. 'I can get out of this nightmare,' You think to yourself. 

You grab your bow that was still in the ice and change it back into the angle breaking it out of the ice, and put it in one of the pouches on your belt. You then take your devil out, squeese it and make it go into your hands, then moving it through out both your arms. Taking a deep breath, you begin. 

You start punching the ice, breaking through it. The further you dig, the louder the crowd would get. Eventually, you see a small glimpse of light through the ice. One more punch and you break through the ice. A wave of warmth from outside the ice, hits you as your fist finds its way out of the ice. When the crowd finally see you, they goes insane. They were louder than ever before. You make a hole big enough for you to fit throught and jump out of the ice. You stand there for a moment as Todoroki gets in a fighting stance. You turn to the side, and walk out of the arena. Midnight yells to you as you are one step away from the line. 

"Y/N, if you walk out you'll lose. Are you sure you want to do this?" She yells, the crowd quiets down. You remain silent and motion to the hole in the ice. She looks in the ice confused, then understands. She sighs. "Oh, I see. Y/N went out of bounds. Todoroki moves onto the next round," She says as she raises her whip and points it in the hole in the ice. 

You continue to walk out of the arena as a wave of confusion hits the crowd. "For those who are confused Y/N was out of bounds in the ice. She is walking out because she respects her opponent as he won," Mr. Aizawa explains over the PA system. 

Mr. Aizawa's voice gets quieter as you walk down the hallway. Once you can no longer hear him, you lean against the wall and slide down. Now sitting on the ground, you lean your head back as  tears fill up your eyes. You clench your eyes shut and let a few of them fall down your face. You bring your knees up to your chest and hug them close. Bringing your head down to your knees, where one eye is on each knee. You start crying into your knees hugging them close. Not only because you couldn't stop thinking about what S/N/BF did to you, but because you let it get to you. And you let it distract you. How could you do that? How could you get distracted by something that happened weeks ago? And why did it still hurt? Why did he have to call you? If he didn't call you, this never would have happened. You would still be fighting, or you would have won. You would be on your way to fighting Bakugou, like you guys agreed. Bakugou. Would he be upset with you? Would he be mad that you didn't make it? What if he figures it out? What if you have tell him? What if he finds out what happened? Would he hate you? You almost slept with someone else. He would hate you. Even tho your not technically dating, you both agreed to not sleep with anyone else. He would be so pissed. He would hate you. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by a gental hand on your shoulder. You shoot your head up and flinch slightly, but immedetly calm down when your e/c eyes meet a pair of crimson red ones. You sigh with relief before looking away. "I'm sorry. I lost," 
"I don't give a fuck," He says sitting down next to you sitting shoulder to shoulder. You bring your legs down and look down at both of your feet. "If that's why your crying you can stop now. I'm not fucking mad that you lost," 

You looked at him confused. "So you are mad?" 

He sighed and turned his head. "Why did you hold back?" He asked more concerned that angry. "Ever since the USJ, you've been distracted. And this was a huge opportunity for you to work with your idol. Did those weak ass villains really fuck with you that bad?" 
You look back at both your guys' feet and sigh. "It's complicated," He sighs and leans his head back against the wall. He places his hand on your thigh, palm up with his fingers spread. You hesitantly place your hand on his and you interlock fingers. Leaning your head back, you lean over and lay your head on his shoulder. He leans his head on yours. 

He sighes, "I don't know what the hell is going on in your head. But you know you can rely on me, right?" He turns his head to you. You nod. "You are going to tell me whats going on, right?" 
You chuckle slightly. "Yea. Just, not yet." He rolls his eyes. 

"Fine," He leans his head back on yours, and you both sit in silence for a few moments. Then he speaks up. "On the plus side, I wont have to worry about killing you," 
You bring your head up and turn your head to look at him annoyed. "You were worried about killing me?" You asked offended. 

"Meh, a little." He says jokingly. This did not help. 

"Bitch. You should have been worried about me hurting you," He laughs. 

"Oh yea, cause you can hurt me," 
"Bitch. Name me one time you have beat me when we were training," You ask in the most serious tone. He thinks for a moment then smirks. 

"Alright you got me there," You nod and lean back against the wall. "I do overpower you in other ways tho." 

Knowing EXCATLY what he was talking about, your face turns bright red. You turn your body to look at him and pull your hand out of his to smack him. You chuckles and brings his arms up in defence. "Fuck you," You exclaim as you turn away from him crossing your arms pouting your lip. 

He leans his head on your shoulder and looks at you. "Was I wrong?" He asks in a playful tone, wrapping his hands around your waist. 

"Mm," You hum pouting. He chuckles and pulls you onto his lap. 

"Teddybear~" He whispers in your ear suductivly. This just cause your face to become even more red. You hide your face in your hands and make an embarrassed humming sound. He laughs and pulls you closer hugging you from behind. You sigh and lean back on him, leaning your head on his shoulder. 

"You're really annoying. You know that?" You say closing your eye in the peaceful moment he was creating. 

He chuckles. "As your best friend, that is my job," You both laugh slightly and stay there for a few more minutes as you wait for his fight to begin. 

Words: 1462

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this. Fun fact, the whole wholesome bit at the end was all improved. I didn't plan that part. It was just supposed to be Y/N's fight. But that was not long enough so I made a very wholesome moment. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.