:/ #16

Everyone in class 1A was outside the USJ, being questioned by the police. Mainly Mr. Aizawa and 13. They were still being questioned when the police left you alone.

"Thank you, Miss. L/N." The officer says bowing his head.

"Mhm." You reply, turning to see if the officer that was questioning Bakugou was gone. You notice Bakugou was not talking to anyone but was looking at the USJ. The police officer left so you walk over to him.

"You ok?" You ask him. He turns his head to look at you.

"What?" You roll your eyes.

"WhAt?" You moke him. He starts to get angry but you giggle a little, calming him down.

"Tch," He says rolling his eyes. You turn your head to look at the USJ with him. He looks down at you.

"You ok?" He asks softly.

"Hm?" You look at him confused.

"That weak-ass villain touched you. Are you ok?" You smirked.

"Are you worried about me?" You ask him in a mocking tone. His face starts turning pink.

"OH FUCK OFF!" He says and starts storming away. You chuckle and roll your eyes.

'What am I gonna do with him?' You wonder smiling softly. You notice Mina staring at you smirking. Your smile washes off your face quickly and you hold the middle finger up at her. She chuckles and gets on the bus. You roll your eyes and start walking towards the bus. You see Bakugou walking towards the bus too, so you go over to him.

"I'm fine." You say.

"Huh?" He asks confused.

"You asked if I was ok. I'm fine." He rolls his eyes. You both sit at the back of the bus. You sit next to the window. Bakugou pulls out his phone and headphones. He taps you on the shoulder and hands you an earpiece. You take it and put it in your ear. He starts scrolling through his music when you see If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickleback. You immediately take the phone ad click that song. (Don't deny it. You Nickleback songs are good. You just don't like him because everyone else doesn't like him) He looks at you confused but when he hears the song he rolls his eyes.

"What is your obsession with him?" He asks you.

"What? He has good music." You respond rolling your eyes.

He rolls his eyes and leans his head back closing his eyes. You look out the window.

The rest of the bus ride was silent. No one was talking. Everyone was both scared and confused. They were also thankful that no one was hurt. When you got back to school, everyone was about to go to class but Mr. Aizawa stopped you.

"No, no. Everyone, go home for the day. Don't worry about class. You have all been through something traumatic. Go home."

Everyone silently nods in agreement. You and Bakugou walk to the train station together. You walked in comfortable silence. When you got to the station, you wait for the train still not talking to each other. Neither of you knew what you were gonna say.

The train arrived and you both got on. The train wasn't as packed as it usually is when you come home. 'It's only 1. People are probably still at work.' You think to yourself.

You guys found a seat and sit down. You sat in silence for a moment, but then you couldn't hold it back anymore.

"That was fucking cool." You exclaim.

"I know right!" Bakugou replies matching your energy. "We fought our first villains."

"I know!" You guys were totally fangirling over what just happened.