:/ #27

*TW spicy makeout session* 

Bakugou left to the waiting room as soon as Kirishima and Testutestu walked into the arena. Right before the round was about to start, you're phone dinged. You looked down at it and saw that Bakugou texted you. 

Boom boom boi 

come here

You roll your eyes and stand up. You see the boys in front of you begin to fight. Trying your best to not watch them and get distracted, you walk out of the stands and down to the waiting room that Bakugou was in. When you finally reached the room, you knocked on the door and hear a faint yet demanding "Come in," from inside the room. You open the door and walk in, being immediately pinned on the door closing it as you leaned against it. In shock, you closed your eyes but slowly opened them being greeted by a pair of lust-filled crimson red eyes. 

"You wanted to see me?" You say seductively in attempts to flirt with him. You open your mouth to speak again but he cuts you off quickly. 

"Shut up. We're not making that mistake again," He exclaims and immediately starts kissing you. You are shocked at first but melt into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck. You feel him bite your lip asking for entrance but you refuse. He makes a slight growl and slides his hands down from beside your head, down to your tights pulling them up to his hips lifting you off the ground. You like what he is doing and decide to wrap your legs around his hips. You pull away. 

"What if someone comes in?" You ask between pants. He smirks and looks down at the door handle. You look down and watch him look the door, and smirk. "That works," 

"Now shut up and let me devour you," he says smirking slamming his lips on yours kissing you aggressively. You kiss him back following his lead. When his hand finds its way back to your body it squeezes your ass slightly causing a moan to escape your mouth. He takes this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, and start exploring. You think his arms were starting to get tired because he pulled you off the door and started walking backwards, while still carrying you, and slides onto the table making you sit on his lap. He starts to kiss down your jawline, giving you little butterfly kisses. You look up a little, panting, and see the TV. He starts kissing down your neck and tries to bite your neck, but you stop him. 

"Wait, you're just gonna get carried away. And I don't have any concealer," You try to explain. 

"So?" He asks smirking. 

"I can't go on live TV with your hickeys on my neck," You say annoyed. He rolls his eyes. 

"But how else will people know you are mine?" He asks, his smirk more seductive than ever. 

"Kacchan no," You exclaim firmly. He rolls his eyes. 

"Fine," He says annoyed. 
He kisses you again sliding his tongue in your mouth before you have a chance to reacts. He grips your waist and pulls you closer to him, giving you an idea. You begin grinding on him causing small grunts to come from him. He grips your waist harder keeping you in place. "I can't kiss your neck, you can't do that," he says annoyed. You roll your eyes and kiss him back this time. His hands start travelling up your shirt and feeling all over your body. 

As his hands were working towards your chest, you both heard a buzzer. You break the kiss and look at the TV. You see both boys that were fighting were on the ground. The round ended in a tie. 

You lean your forehead against his. "You're up," you say panting. He sighs and closes his eyes, bringing his hand from under your shirt to your head holding it in place. 

"Yea," he says reluctantly. After sitting there for a few seconds, you take his hand and interlock your fingers with his and slide off his lap. He jumps off the table as well and you both start walking towards the door. Before you open the door, he pulls you in kissing you one last time and unlocking your hands. When he pulls away you look at him confused. He notices your confusion and sighs. "You're the one that doesn't want to be official. Don't want people to get the wrong idea, right?"

You sigh and look down. He sighs again and kisses your forehead for a few seconds before pulling away. He unlocks the door and walks out. He turns to look at you because you were just standing there still looking down. "We can talk about it later ok?" He asks reassuring you. You nod slightly looking back at him. You walk out of the room and make sure that no one is watching, before kissing him on the cheek. 
"Good luck," You say smiling before walking back to the stands. You hear a satisfied 'heh' come from him before you hear footsteps walking away from you. You sigh and casually walk up to the stands. When you get there you sit in the seat that you were sitting in before, but you could feel a pair of Yellow eyes on you. You turn to see that Mina was looking at you with a smirk. "What?"You ask her annoyed. 

"Where did you go?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. You give her a death glare and her face morphs from smirky to scared quickly as she turns back to face forward to watch the fight. You roll your eyes and look down at the fight as well. 

Words: 959

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is really short. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Bye guys.