:/ #11

You and Bakugou are walking to school but, you are stopped at the gates by a lot of reporters.

"LOOK, MORE STUDENTS!" One of the reporters yells in your direction.

"What can you tell us about working with All Might?"

"What is All Might like?"

"Is he a good teacher?" They bombard you with questions. You don't pay any attention to them. You continue to walk by holding your middle finger, up at them.

"Hey wait. Aren't you the kids from the sludge monster attack from ten months ago?" One of the reporters ask.

"HAH?" Bakugou yells at them. You grab him and pull him through the crowd of reporters. Which was a lot harder than you thought. They really don't want you guys to go in. They want you to answer their questions. Eventually, you push through and get through the gates, practically dragging Bakugou.

"Why can't I blow their asses up?" He asks you.

"First of all, you're not allowed to use your quirk off school property. So you would have gotten in trouble." You start. "Plus, it could really damage UA's reputation." He sighs because he knows your right. He just doesn't want to admit it.

You guys walk into class and sit at your desk. When Mr. Aizawa comes in he begins talking. You catch a glimpse of the reporters and your mind immediately starts racing.

'What are they talking about?'

'Why they want to know about All Might so bad?'

'Mirko is so much better than All Might.'

'Mirko is awesome.'

'She fought off 4 villains by herself, just using her legs.

'I wonder if I will get to intern with her?'

'I wonder who everyone else wants to intern with?'

'Are the internships after the sports festival?'

'I wonder what we will be doing for the sports festival?'

'Kacchan and I used to love watching them.'

'We used to lay down on our stomachs in his living room watching them.'

'Kacchan's living room floor is surprisingly comfortable.'

'Why is his living room floor so comfortable?'

Your thoughts get interrupted because Mr. Aizawa putting papers on your desk. You look around and see the person beside you passing his papers back. So you do the same. You take one and hand the rest to Bakugou. He grabs them from your hand, grabs one, and gives the rest to Midoriya. You lean back.

"What are we doing?" You whisper to him.

"Were you not paying attention?" He asks annoyed.

"It's not my fault your living room floor is so comfortable." Bakugou looked at you confused.

"Wut?"

"Nevermind. What are we doing?"

"Picking someone to be the class representative."

"Can we vote for ourselves?"

"Yea." You smile. You turn back to your paper and write your name.

After Mr. Aizawa collected all the papers and tallied all the votes, he said Midoriya got the most, and Yayarozu got the second most. Bakugou was not happy. But you went back to not paying attention.