Chapter 80

T/N: jungkook will remember all of his three lifetimes with Lisa in this chapter. Don't be confused.

Jungkook's chest seemed to be pierced by a sharp sword, all his limbs were cold, and his eyes were tinged red like blood. He covered his chest, and his other hand was strongly holding the edge of the bed. His throat tasted fishy. He couldn't resist the bloody breath out of his throat, and he spat out blood instantaneously.

Lisa was so shocked. She helped him hurriedly as she asked, "What's wrong with you?!"

Jungkook took a look at her, the corners of his lips wriggled, but he fainted before he could say anything.

When he opened his eyes, his face was already covered with blood. There were fierce fighting sounds in his ears. Soldiers with swords were constantly fighting around him.

"Kill!" The general's armor was covered with blood, so he couldn't see his appearance.

Jungkook found that he couldn't control his body. He could only watch himself lift the sword and cut off the head of the man on his side. The vice general behind him widened his eyes in disbelief. "You...you betrayed the Lord!? You joined the rebels!"

With a sneer, he raised his sword and pierced the vice general's heart. His eyes were cold as he said, "Open the city gate."

The nearly ten thousand pro-army soldiers that were stationed in the capital had been under his command for a long time. His attendants immediately opened the gate of the city. A crowd of soldiers with red eyes rushed in and killed people to the imperial palace.

The man was dressed in black. His pale face was splashed with fresh blood. He was murderous. He held the hilt in his hand, and the sharp blade slowly crossed the ground. His eyes looked coldly at the people in the city tower.

Since the emperor was in power, the troops guarding the imperial palace didn't have a strong foothold. The commander of the guard army and the king of southwest who rebelled against the army were enemies.

Even if the commander surrendered today, his future would be extremely bleak, so he took the fare-faced princess to the tower, tied her hands tightly, and whispered in her ear, "I have wronged you."

The princess and her husband (southwest prince) had been married for many years and their feelings were like honey. If there was an instance that a ruthless son of the world could be merciless, it could only be regarding the little princess' matters.

The commander didn't want to kill the little princess. He just wanted to save his life.

He said to the people below in a loud voice, "If you dare to go one step further, I will kill her."

The knife across the little princess's neck advanced a few points.

With a smile on the southwest's young prince's lips, he asked his attendants for a bow and arrow. He raised his hand, aiming at the woman in red on the wall.

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he saw his other self with his own eyes. Without hesitation, he shot the arrow out. His posture was perfect.

Most of the people didn't expect that the son of the southwest king, who had always loved his wife, would be so cruel and merciless that he shot his wife without hesitation.

The little princess was pushed down from the city tower by the arrow, and her body continued to fall. With a bang, she landed heavily, and her trickling blood flowed out of her head.

Jungkook looked at the face that was exactly like Lisa, and towards himself who killed her with an arrow with his own hands. He shouted, "No!"

Excluding himself, no one else heard him.