Chapter 35

Yang Ruoyun stayed in Jeon's house for half a month, with almost no sense of existence. She stayed low-key besides third lady Jeon.

Yang Ruoyun's face was painted with light make-up, and looked beautiful and delicate. She had a gentle smile on the corner of her mouth. Her smile was appropriate. When she came in, she softly cried out to her, "Cousin-in-law."

Lisa knew that Yang Ruoyun is a very intelligent woman. She was able to understand the situation clearly, and had both strategy and courage.

She pretended to have a flat response and asked directly, "Is there something wrong that third cousin came over?"

Yang Ruoyun didn't seem to see her unhappy face and pretended not to hear the hostility in her words. This cousin was used to have no good face to anyone, and she had seen it for a long time. Besides, she had developed the ability to keep her face unchanged.

She smiled and said, "Aunt heard that there is conflict between cousin-in-law and cousin. She was worried and had no choice but to let me persuade you."

Remember, Jungkook is Yang Ruoyun's cousin

Lisa knew that there were many people in Jeon's house staring at the two of them. What's more, Jeon's house was so big that no information could be hidden in this house.

It's not unusual that their husband and wife had a bad relationship. It was normal. The reason why the third lady was worried was that old lady Jeon was waiting for her granddaughter-in-law to have another baby. The second reason was that the third lady was worried about them. The two of them were willing to share a room after getting along well. She didn't know how they became cold these days.

Lisa hummed, with a stubborn look on her face, "There is nothing to persuade."

Yang Ruoyun smiled and said, "Don't be angry with cousin. How can there be an overnight feud between husband and wife. If this time, my cousin was angry at you, serve him softly. Men are very easy to coax."

It sounded as if Yang Ruoyun was doing this for good. In fact, this sentence stabbed the key point. This second female lead was worthy of her title. Their ability to sow discord was first-class.

The original owner was proud. It was impossible to reconcile with Jungkook, let alone coax the man in a low voice.

Lisa pretended to be angry and gave her a cold look. Her eyes were full of disdain. She raised her chin and deliberately said, "Soft? Why should I be soft with him? Why am I going to coax him? Ridiculous."

Yang Ruoyun lowered her eyes and slightly hooked her lips. Then she walked forward two steps, took her wrist affectionately, and comforted her anxiously. "Cousin-in-law, step back, even if it's cousin's fault, you shouldn't be angry with him for such a long time. He's busy enough. I see that he has lost a lot of weight. "

Lisa silently pushed away her hand, looked down at her, and said, "Do you mean that I should just swallow then?"

"Of course not, but my cousin-in-law who doesn't know how to coax people, must have been aggrieved because of cousin. Aunt is worried."

How nice her words were! At first, they were concerns for her, afraid that she would not live well or suffer losses. Thinking clearly, If these words fell into the original owner's ears, she would surely explode.

Lisa's face was taut, and her expression did not soften at all. Her tone was very poor. "Aggrieved. Why should I be wronged?" She looked up at Yang Ruoyun with sharp eyes.

She pretended to be impatient and said, "You don't have to persuade me anymore. I will do what I want. If you are worried about your cousin's anger, you can persuade him instead of me. "