Chapter 19

Yugeom was different from his several brothers. He didn't choose to go and become an official. He followed the master in Taoist temple to learn medical skills when he was a child.

Now he had inherited his master's medical skills. He was now a famous doctor in the capital.

Yugeom was not only good at curing people, but also good at poison. Three years ago, his second brother asked him for a colorless and tasteless slow poison. At that time, he joked that his second brother was worthy of being his brother. He was more ruthless than him.

The medicine was called "Tianqing". When the second brother asked him for it, he gave it naturally and kept his mouth shut. He also asked who the medicine was for, unfortunately, his second brother didn't answer.

The medicine should be given for three years, but his second brother didn't ask him for it again.

Yugeom guessed that the medicine was used on Lisa.

Jungkook's drinking seemed to be very good, even after drinking two cups of wine, his face did not change. He didn't talk a lot in front of his two younger brothers. He sat quietly drinking.

There was a strange silence in the room. He didn't talk to Lisa, but she didn't care. She looked down at the cake in front of her, bored, and just counted the several pieces in the dish.

Yugeom poured a glass of wine for her. This time, Jungkook didn't stop her from drinking. He just glanced silently and didn't say a word.

Lisa probably felt that Jungkook didn't like her very much, even if he had a warm and kind smile on his face, it seemed to be a little false.

She straightened her back and never looked as humble in front of others as Jungkook. Lisa behaved like a proud young lady, even the tone of thanking seemed so reluctant. "Thank you. "

Yugeom frowned slightly, and seemed to notice she was unusual, but then still felt that Lisa was not different from before, and was still that unruly and unreasonable woman.

Not knowing shame. Not knowing manners. And was snobbish.

Yugeom bent his lips and smiled, "I haven't seen second sister-in-law for a long time. "

Lisa's tone was indifferent and alienated. "Is it? I don't remember."

Yugeom was not angry, but still looked at her with a smile. He had a face that made it easy to take off the guard. He said, "I heard that second sister-in-law was ill some days ago. I don't know how second sister got better?"

Lisa coughed twice, her eyebrows and eyes were light, and she replied with two words: "Just Okay. "

There were two reasons why she didn't answer Yugeom. One was that she didn't want to spend time with people who didn't matter. The other was that she was afraid of showing little intimacy. Jungkook might think that she's seducing his brother.

Considering the whole situation, she was cautious. The only person she couldn't offend in this book was Jungkook, the male lead. It didn't matter what others think of her.

Yugeom had no temper. No matter how he was treated, he was not angry. He opened his mouth, as if he wanted to continue to ask.

Jungkook, who had never made a sound, glanced at him and said coldly, "Okay, go drink. "

As soon as he talked, Yugeom humorously closed his mouth.

Lisa was on pins and needles. She just wanted to go home quickly. She didn't want to drink or participate in the feud between their brothers. Especially now, Sehun's eyes were still fixed on her, but his eyes were not very kind.