Chapter 3

In the book, "The Powerful Minister", It's not hard to see that the relationship between the original owner and the male lead is not good. The male lead almost never set foot in the original owner's residence. If it's not necessary, he won't even appear in front of the original owner.

Lisa never thought that the male lead would come to her directly after coming back home. To be honest, she was a little nervous.

Jungkook came back to his house, drank some water to moisten his throat. Then he went to his room to see his son. The room in the front yard was empty, and his eyes were cold. "Where is my son?"

The young man replied trembling, "Your wife took him this evening."

Lisa's face was even colder, and he took large steps towards the Lisa's Residence. His anger was so strong that his heart felt crushed. His eyes darkened. She better not seek death.

Lisa thought about how to face him. Suddenly, the room was pushed open. She was shocked. She sat up from the bed and raised her eyes. The man in front of her was dressed in white, with a jade pendant hanging on his waist and a cloud pattern embroidered on his belt. Her eyes gradually moved up and looked at his face directly.

The face was very delicate as if they had been carefully carved, with eyes that at first glance, looks like it was painted. The peach-blossom eyes seem to contain clear water. The corner of the eyes are slightly raised, and the casual glance at her added to the emotion.

There was a faint light in his light-colored pupil. His eyes were deep, his skin was fair and the light of the candle fell on his elegant face like a painting.

Lisa swallowed her breath. This male lead is so beautiful.

Jungkook looked around slowly, chuckled and said, "Where is our eldest son?"

He pretended to be such a good-tempered man.

Lisa was a little nervous and said, "In the room.."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed slightly. It seemed that today she is different from the ordinary times. This person seemed to be soft and quiet. Her eyes are clean and her expression is ignorant.

He raised his eyebrows and remembered to ask the servant tomorrow about what happened while he was away.

Lisa was even more nervous when he didn't talk for a long time. Even though jungkook was smiling, she could not smile back. After all, the nightmare left a big impression on her-Jungkook was smiling as he inserted a dagger in her heart, which hurt her chest while thinking about it.

She is frightened.

Jungkook stared at her quietly, as if he found something interesting. The fragile and weak woman was afraid of him.

She lightly bit her lips with her teeth, and her brows that furrowed were covered with fear while her eyes were overflowing with water. Jungkook doesn't know why but when he looked at her weak appearance, his eyes became dark.

"You don't have to worry, son is sleeping well in that room."

Jungkook removed his inquiry look and didn't ask her why she suddenly became nice to their son. He knew that Lisa didn't like her child since the day she born him.

Usually she wouldn't want to touch her child. How could she even let the son sleep in the same room as her?

Jungkook usually takes care of their child to avoid the child from suffering.

He sat down, took the cup on the table and didn't mind the cold tea at all. He took a sip and ordered the servant waiting outside, "Go make a bowl of calming soup."