Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*

Start from the beginning

Dane.

I took his throbbing cock into my mouth and welcomed him into my throat, moaning slightly as he slowly plunged deeper.

Dane steered my head with his hand while Tyson started to gently stroke my throat and kiss my neck.

"Snap your fingers if you need to use your safe word." Dane instructed, pausing after he said the words and listening for my fingers that willingly remained unmoved.

Dane pressed inside my mouth and deep into my throat, causing me to gag slightly.

"Relax and take him. Relax all these muscles ." Tyson whispered in my ear as he stroked my throat.

Dane started pumping in and out of my mouth while Tyson nipped and sucked my neck.

I was completely engulfed and vulnerable with Dane manipulating my head with his hands in my hair while he fucked my mouth and Tyson wrapping himself around me from behind, massaging my throat and breasts as he delivered passionate love bites and kisses along my neck.

Holy shit.

I loved being between them and loved being at their mercy, but I loved Dane's groans and grunts the most. I loved pleasing him.

"That feels so fucking good." Dane groaned.

"Too good." He grunted before pulling himself from my mouth. My jaw was sore and fatigued, dropping open as Dane pulled out. I knew I must have drooled because I felt Dane's hand wipe my chin.

"Sweet little Kinsley." Dane said as he wiped my chin and kissed the top of my head.

They were moving again and I quickly felt hands between my legs as they positioned me, lifting me slightly as they settled my drenched opening over something...cold.

I arched and gasped at the cool temperature against my hot center. Tyson was clearly behind me, holding me up and lowering my body down as Dane steered an object inside me.

A dildo? A vibrator?

My body rejected the chilled object and I jumped and arched against the sensation.

"Take it." Tyson ordered firmly.

I bit my lip and tried to relax and lean into the coldness as my body engulfed it, letting out a soft moan as it stretched me.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes Sir." I moaned as I slid down to the hilt, feeling Dane press the object deeper inside me.

I tried to grind my hips, searching for some much needed friction.

"Did we tell you to move?" Tyson snapped.

"No, Daddy."

"Then don't fucking move and do what you're told." Tyson corrected me.

"We know you want to come baby, and we're gonna make you come until you can't see straight, but only when we say you can. Do you understand?" Dane asked in a harsh tone.

"Yes, Sir." I hummed softly, trying to let my body get used to the object that was stretching and filling me as we spoke.

I said the words, and felt their hands and bodies leave me. I could hear them but they had moved away from me. I felt a body behind me - Dane? No, Tyson.

Then the feeling of cool metal trailed a thin line up my thigh. I jumped at the contact as my mind quickly registered what it was.

A knife.