𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕?

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

"What the fuck was that?!" Ceasar shouted while coming inside.

It had been at least half an hour since he left and went back out. Lyssa and Mell came downstairs and carried me to the living room while my brain was still trying to process everything that happened. They ended up staying and keeping me company.

"Dad..." Lyssa said softly.

I couldn't even look at him, my eyes were still on the floor, I've been starring at that one spot for a while now.

"Carlyssa, Mell please leave us," he said calmly

"Fuck way with that, say wah yuh have to say with us here," Mell said.

Looking at them I said softly, "It's okay, you guys can go start the clean up outside, it will only take a minute"

"Fine, " they both said in union leaving us.

Getting up, I walked to the middle of the room and then lifted my head to look at him.

"What the fuck was that out there?" he asked calmly unbuttoning his shirt

"What do you mean? The shoot-out...it was a shootout what else was it?"

Laughing he shook his head and said "You think I give a fuck about the shoot-out? !!!"

"Then what the fuck is your problem Ceasar? You can't just come in here asking shit when I don't know what the fuck you mean"

Walking closer to me, he stoped in front of me and grabbed my arm,

"You were going to run to him, why? Better question why the fuck did he wink at you before shooting huh? Are you still fucking with him? Is that that he gave you that fucking necklace? "

Every time he asked me something his grip was getting tighter and tighter

"Ceasar stop you're hurting me"

"You're hurting me too. JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME JULIANA!!"

"Did you kill him? "

That's the only thing that came out of my mouth... I was honestly concerned. I don't want to attend no funeral or even worse see Ceasaer go to jail. I can't handle that ...if he goes to jail an-.... I need him here.

"Is that what you're so fucking concerned about? Ha... I did not kill your little boyfriend!" he said letting me go and walking away.

"Ceasar I-"

"Shut the fuck up, I don't care anymore, do want you to want. He's at the nearest hospital if you wanna go and help them treat his scratch" he said walking up the stairs.

Looking around, I started to feel the tears running down my face, then I saw Lyssa standing in the hallway staring at me. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at her, her face was just in shock.

"Julie are you -"

"Yeah, I'm okay Lyssa don't worry about it... I'm great" I said

"Julie stop... you're not, go after him. He needs you as much as you need him right now. " She said coming up to me and rubbing my back.

"You heard him...he doesn't care. What do you want me to do? he's tired of me."

"No he isn't... he's is clouded by jealously and frustration. Just go talk to him trust me" she said

I nodded my head and walked up the stairs slowly, I know he's probably in the shower or just standing on the balcony. He does that whenever he has to clear his head.