𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒔

(Carlyssa P.O.V.)

Ace dropped me home this morning, last night was honestly the best night of my life. Now it's just to sneak into the house.

I sneaked through the back door knowing dad is probably in the office since already 10 in the morning.
And if I get caught I can easily say that I was just on my way to see him.

Walking in, I noticed the house was extra quiet today, usual Ocean tells me welcome back home. I walked into dad's office but he wasn't at his desk and his computer wasn't even on...strange.

"Dad " I yelled throughout his office but nothing.

Now, I understand you might think Lyssa why are look for him. Well see my dad is strange, this man sees all and hears all, and knowing he isn't arguing with me because I came home late is weird

Walking to his room I knocked on his door but I got no response... maybe he's tired from the gala and still sleeping.

Walking downstairs, I opened the fridge and realized that there weren't any strawberries. Picking up a banana and some blueberries, I washed them and place them on a plate.

"Ocean send a reminder to dad. Buy strawberries for Lyssa" I said

After a moment, I realized she wasn't responding. Looking at my phone I noticed she notified me.

* Your reminder is set. I'll be going back to sleep now*

Sleep... Ocean rarely goes to sleep unless there are strangers in the house.

"Ocean wake up" I command her as I ate my fruit.

"Good morning Lyssa, How was your night?" She asked

"Ocean why were you asleep?" I asked

"Sir sent me to rest after they came home last night." She answered.

"Is Dad still sleeping?"

" Sir and Julie are in lockdown. The lockdown occurred in Julie's room"

"What! A lockdown? Were there intruders ?" I asked in a panic.

"No ma'am. The house is safe to roam. Should I wake them and say that you are home?"

Did she say wake them?... that means they are sleeping...in the same room...together.

Wait what...

Placing my plate down I started to think. I mean I understand they were stuck in there because of intruders but Ocean said they weren't any so...

Fuck..no way..... I mean it all makes sense but no.

I mean there was that time when she came out of this office with a guilty look on her face.

Or the time in therapy that Dad told me that he wasn't with anyone and then she wasn't answering any of our calls...I did hear them yelling at each other on the staircase but I didn't care to listen in.

Oh..fuck...the day she stepped up to him when he held Ace at gunpoint. She tried to stop him... she tried to calm him ...Oh My God...

Now that I think about it... the day I called him in her room...and we heard that woman's voice... and all of a sudden she wanted to get boobs pierced...

Holy Fuck...Julie is the whore that was making him happy. It all makes sense.... the fucking dots are connecting

"Why didn't they just tell me though..." I said softly to myself.

Runing upsairs, I ran stright to Julie's room, banging on her door. It took a while before any of them to answer the door. After a few minutes, Julie came out wearing a rob and her hair wasn't in a bonnet.