Goodness In The Heart Part 3

Start from the beginning

"hmm yeah, I hope so too, the DEO could really use someone like you, I'll probably need help when it comes to taking down Aliens".

Now outside, DEO Agents surrounded the facility, Cadmus Agents were put in cuffs since the NCPD was also there.

A majority of Agents were startled at your presence around them, some questioning if they should trust you.

That would all change, when a Helicopter flies by and Hank would be seen opening the door and firing a laser of Kryptonite at Supergirl.

You saw this coming and pushed her out the way, taking the hit which knocked you back violently, launching you across the ground, blood pouring out of your wound.

Supergirl was still recovering her powers as the Agents fired at Lillian's personal Helicopter, the Girl of Steel ran by your side as you passed out due to blood loss.

"no no, he's losing blood, stay with me Y/N, Alex!" she shouted out to Agent Danvers.

Alex rushes over, paying her attention on you, checking your wound which was fatal.

"he needs medical attention ASAP, judging from his wound, it almost hit his heart, please tell me you can fly?"

The yellow sun soaks into her skin on her face, she starts to feel her powers coming back, she tests her flight which seems to have recovered.

She scoops you up and takes flight, blasting off like a rocket, flying as fast as she can back to the DEO.

She keeps looking at you, worried every second you could die which pushes her speed to the max.

The DEO skyscraper was in sight, she flies over to the balcony and lands on her feet.

"I need a paramedic, he's dying!!"

An Agents scurried past Supergirl, rushing to where medical staff would be working at.

The Director J'onn J'onzz takes notice of what was happening and ordered a few Agents to get paramedics which a few came rushing in with a medical bed.

She placed you on the bed as the medical staff trollied you to the med-bay, Supergirl followed on behind.

The doctors began working on treating you and the wound quickly as blood was pouring out the hole that the laser punctured through the armour and skin but not through your back.

The Kryptonian was pulled aside by J'onn, he wanted to know what happened.

"Kara, what happened?"

She gulps, looking very worried about you.

"he... He saved me from a Kryptonian laser Hank Henshaw tried using on me" she regains her thoughts and tries to calm down, "is he gonna be ok?"

"I don't know, we'll just need to wait and see what the medics say" he comforts the Kryptonian, she felt tears swelling up in her eyes but was holding them back.

15 minutes go by, Alex walks on in outside the med-bay room and hugs Supergirl.

"oh I'm so glad your ok, did Cadmus do anything to you?"

"Lillian had me in a cell with Red Sun lamps and gave me shock therapy which Y/N stopped her from almost killing me".

Alex looks through the window, seeing you being looked at by doctors who have stitched your wound up and gave you a blood bag, but unfortunately, you were still unconscious.

"well... We got his people out safe and sound and brought them to a shelter in the city where they are being treated nicely by the owners, being given food and water".