Chapter 61: Silent killers

Start from the beginning

"All of a sudden? But why?"

"I told you that i wont be staying here for long ,the company called and asked me to come over , there is some new project going on and they need me , so i gotta go."

"Alright, what time?"

"10 pm so i ll be leaving for airport shortly."

It was 8.30 pm already

"Ok."

"Contact yoongi if you come across any problem ok?." To which i nodded.

"And don't forget to lock the doors and windows, i ll contact you once i sit in the aeroplane."

"Yup alright."

"Also mom , don't forget to take your medicines on time , and don't go to the kitchen alone alright?" Mom smiled as she nodded.

"Ok then i ll be leaving alright ." He hugged both of us and made his way outside , i heard the engine of the car roar as the it sped off .

It was yoongi- shi's car , he must be dropping him to the airport.

-

I was washing the dishes when i looked at the clock , it was 10 pm already, Oppa must be in airplane by now.

*ring ring* just then my phone rang ..

"Hello Oppa?"

<hey ! Y/n i am in plane right now , is everything alright there?>

"Yup everything is alright"

<did you lock the doors and windows >

"Not yet , just going to"

<ok please do so and text me after you do so>

"Alright bye take care"

<bye> and with that he cancelled the call.

-
11 pm

"Mom did you take your medicine?" I asked to which mom nodded

"Good, now go to sleep , i ll check the windows."

"It seems as if its going to rain today too." Mom spoke

"Hmm the forecast says that its going to rain pretty heavily." I replied as I tugged her in bed and locked all the windows .

"Good night mom."

"Y/n ?"

"Yes?"

"I feel weird , i dont feel right , it seems as if something bad is going to happen."

"Dont worry mom ,  its just the whether okay." I smiled and continued " now go to sleep , its gonna be morning before you know it." To which she nodded

"Goodnight"

"Good night." She muttered as i closed her door and went to check all the doors and windows .

After ensuring the security of the house i went upstairs , laid on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Narrator's POV

It was 12 am as the two of them tip toed towards her house , The sound of lightening stuck their ears as they peeked here and there to ensure if anyone was their or not .

The sky didnt  seem to be shutting down any soon ,  It was raining heavily ..

They were completely covered in black attires and had masks on in case.

"We have to be careful this time." The elder one said

"But how do we break in ?" The younger one said

"We will blend with the thunder noise , that way no one would know" The elder one replied as the younger one nodded .

"Are you sure about it?" The younger one asked

"Yes 100 % , they ruined us." The elder one's eyes burned with fury as he recalled an incident from past.

The younger one almost had tears in his eyes as he recalled about his once happy family.

"Lets go!" The elder one said as they made their way towards the window to where her mom's room was.

"We ll break the window along with the sound of thunders."

"1.2.3"  *crash*

They were successful in breaking the window , it happened just as they planned , the sound of the window breaking completely blended with the sound of  thunderstorm.

"Who is it ?" Her mom spoke as she suddenly got up .

They both jumped inside as the fear in her eyes rose .

"Who are you?"  She asked but they chose to stay quiet.

"Get away from me." She quickly got off her bed and ran towards the door but the younger one already pulled her towards him.

"Y/n?!"

"Y/n?!" She shouted  but her cries were frail , in this heavy rain and loud thunderstorms, no one would hear her ..

They smiled , they knew their plan was perfect .

The younger one pushed her back on bed as the elder one got a pillow and covered her mouth with it obstructing her breath..

She tried to pull them away and grab their arms but she was too weak , in an attempt on doing so her hand almost slapped the older one who was on top of her , quickly the younger one held her hands as once again the elder forced the pillow on her mouth..

She struggled to breathe as she continued to somehow break free from them a few more little attempts until her breath completely stopped and she laid lifeless on her bed.

"She is dead." The younger one spoke after checking her breath and pulse .

"Finally." The elder one said

"Lets go!" And then they both got out of the window and ran away.

Hello guys how are you??
The story is taking turn , isnt it ?
What do you think will happen next?

Feel free to write any comments
Dont forget to vote and comment

Shabiha