CHAPTER 11 | R&V WEDDING 1

{play the song on top while reading، but see the sneak peek first before the song ↓ }.

I wake up to my sister's screaming, I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:00 am, today is my wedding, a wide smile came to my face, Roma looked at me with a smirk on her face, which changed my whole expression

"What" I questioned Roma.

"Nothing someone looks happy," she answered.

"It's my wedding day what do you expect," I said to her will butting my hair in a bun.

"I don't know, sure I don't expect you to be like Veronica. I mean will you even be happy veronica?" Roma said while Veronica took a pillow from my bed a threw it at Roma's face.

"Get the fuck out of my room, I need my mom," I screamed at them, after a second all of them left and my mom entered the room with a warm smile on her face. I got up from my bed and went to the middle of the room, she held my hand tightly and told me.

"Stay true to yourself Rebecca, love him but also love yourself more, I can't believe you're getting married today my sweet angel." my mom said, while giving me a tight hug, I didn't want to let go neither did she, but I felt here tears drip on my shoulder and staining my shirt, I start to tear up, she stopped the warm hug she stopped , the best hug in the whole world.

"You have to not cry baby today is your special day," my mom said while cupping my face and erasing my tears.

"Now go take a shower, and after you finished come directly to the chair in front of your dressing table !" she shouted at me and pointed at the bathroom door I ran to the bathroom, and saw my sisters papered me a bubble bath, I stripped from my pj's and brushed my teeth, then I entered the bath and laid in the warm water relaxing my muscles for 20 minutes ,after that mom knocks on the door twice telling me to hurry up, I took my shampoo and conditioner and after that washed my body quickly, I wear my robe and opened the bathroom door, and when directed to the chair and I sat there.

"Hi, I'm Nina and I will do your hair and that's Arial and, she will be doing your make-up," Nina introduced herself and the make artist, I gave them a warm smile.

"Hi nice to meet you two," I greeted them, I was getting panic, I tried to breathe slowly. I closed my eye to clear my mind to meanwhile they stared with my hair and makeup at the same time, the feeling of the brush tipping on my face made me relax. after 20 minutes later they were finished with hair and make-up, they left the room after they collect their stuff, I looked at my bed and saw my dress laying there I knew it was time to wear the dress I went to lock the door so that I can wear my dress. I slide in on and I tried to reach the zipper but, I lost hope and sat in the bed with an open dress.