"Everyone." Azazel said softly to the others. He pointed to the still present view of the battlefield.

Gremory Estate

Gilgamesh surveyed the destruction his Sword of Rupture had wrought. Loathe as he was to admit it to himself, the Faker's actions were an act of courage and self-sacrifice. Unlike the previous Faker, he sought primarily to protect a select few, rather than in the name of a hypocritical ideal. The original swords Gilgamesh did see were proof as such.
Like the King of Conquerors, that Faker knew his odds of success were low, yet he fought a battle even when he knew it could not be won. For that, the Faker had begrudgingly earned a modicum of respect. Gilgamesh would grant that much.

"King of Heroes."

Gilgamesh turned to face his master. Contrary to the demigod's more somber response, Rizevim and his Faker-like lackey looked like overjoyed children. For a second, he had half a mind to threaten them with his weaponry. Had they no measure of what had happened? The glorious visage that stood before them had fought in a fight to the death, one that had managed to actually mar him in spite of victory. Not even Enkidu had obtained that achievement.

"It's time, isn't it?"

Of course. They sought access to his..... treasures. Somehow it left a bad taste in the mouth now. The Greater Grail was not even a treasure he had stored by default. Still, this was the entertainment he had asked for. He sensed that he had not heard the last from his retainer's enemies. Nothing was more amusing (and somewhat admirable) than seeing fools reach for an impossible goal.

"There are more than sufficient numbers than that of the seven vessels that have to be absorbed. Caster's scheming should do the rest."

With that, a golden portal opened over the ruins of that Gremory mansion. And from it emerged what he stored within his treasury since he had been summoned.

 And from it emerged what he stored within his treasury since he had been summoned

And yet, just as quickly, a sigil appeared in front of it. In a flash, that same woman bearing two spears appeared. Now that Gilgamesh got a better look at her, he noticed the spears themselves. They were in the Faker's world. They also looked quite similar to that dog. Wait, the dog's legend, specifically in how he was trained.

"Is that all old Azazel can do now?" Rizevim laughed. "One woman stands in the way of our wish. What a joke."

"If you value your life, stay back." Gilgamesh interceded. He smiled eagerly towards the dog's mentor.

"What?"

"This one can fight without restraint. And I cannot promise I can repel every strike with agility like hers. There are few after all more qualified to guard passage to forbidden places." The King of Heroes reasoned. Rizevim and Euclid reluctantly flew off to get some distance.

"Now this is most entertaining." Gilgamesh addressed the Warrior in front of him. "I have heard tale of the one that guarded the Shadow Lands."

"And I have heard of the demigod that ruled Uruk as a tyrant." Scáthach returned the gesture.