3 ฅ'ω'ฅ Never let you go

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung-ah! Jungkook-ah! Why are you two just watching me?! Help me!"

I and Jungkook laughed at Jin hyung's reaction and helped him.

"You're so weak Jin hyung," Jungkook said start teasing Jin hyung.

"Yeah! you need to work out hyung," I added and laugh. It also made Jungkook laugh.

"Yahh! Why are you two not respecting me?! I'm the oldest, you know?" Jin Hyung started unpacking the food.

We were still laughing at him.

"Yah! That's enough. Jungkook call your Hyungs and tell them we're eating."

I stopped laughing and tried not to let it out so Jin hyung won't call my name.

I look at Jungkook, he was smiling at Jin hyung and said "Okay,"

"Yahh, Taehyung-ah help me here,"

I nodded and just helped Jin hyung.

TIME SKIPPED

Jungkook and I are currently in the car heading to the hotel.

"Jungkook, you'll be watching me on M hotel's rooftop. In front of M hotel is Y hotel. I will have a meeting with the old man on floor 20 of Y hotel, if you see the old man running out from the room kill him with your sniper." I told him my plans.

He nod, wearing his mask, and got out of the car carrying his sniper in a bag.

I told the driver to drop me at Y hotel and not to wait for me and Junkook.

It was just close and I got out of the car. People were staring at me but I didn't mind.

"Jk, can you hear me?" I said through the earpiece.

"Yes, hyung," he answered clearly.

"Good, are you on the rooftop now?" I asked.

"Not yet, but you can enter the hotel. I'll just see you on floor 20."

"Okay, I'll get going."

I walked into the Hotel and two men welcomed me.

"Good evening Mr. Kim." the old man said smiling. This old man is quite excited to die.

"This is Xi Zong my little brother and Zong this is Mr. Kim. Some people said Mr. Kim is a new businessman but are you really new in Business, Mr. Kim?" he said trying to have a good impression.

"Yes, I'm new. That is why I arrange a schedule with you, hoping you'll guide me in business." I lied and just keep acting.

The old man chuckled and smiled.

"Oh, sure we'll help you. So now let's go?" Zong suggested.

We nodded and walk towards the elevator. We went inside and the old man pressed 20.

After a few minutes, we have reached the floor. We walked outside the elevator. I let the Xi's lead the way.

"Hyung, look right." Jungkook said.

I look to my right and saw Jungkook waving his hand high from the M hotel's rooftop with his sniper.

"Don't be such a fool, Jungkook." I whispered, but I only heard him chuckle.

"Yes, yes Hyung but it's boring here," He started to complain.

"I know it's boring here too, just wait a few hours."

"FEW HOURS?!" he shouted made me flinch.

The old man noticed me move, "You okay Mr. Kim?" he asked.