"The higher-ups think this is nothing of concern. But something bothers me... the day "The Strongest Human" returned from his siege, I felt like something was wrong with him." The man reported, sweating uncomfortably.

"He did return back there with Quintia, right? I'm sure it is of no concern... unfortunately. Someone deemed powerful would've killed "The Strongest Human" already." The girl answered, dismissing the problem as she returned back to the toy.

▲▼▲▼▲

A dragon laid, sleeping. It heard a footstep, making it open its eyes. An old lady stood there, a smile on her face.

"It has been a long time, Tsa." The woman greeted, smiling at the dragon. Tsa stood up, not saying anything, "What's wrong? Have you even forgotten how to say hello?" The woman teased.

"Ha-ha, sorry, Rigrit. I was trembling with emotion at seeing my old friend again." The dragon said, giving a dry laugh.

"Friend, eh? My friend is that empty suit of armor over there." The woman said, staring at a set of armor that greatly resembled the dragon.

"I have been apologizing for that for 200 years, haven't I." The dragon said, "I can no longer travel with you in this body, you know." It continued, signifying that it had a different form before.

"So, you're still an adventurer now, aren't you?" The dragon asked, changing the conversation as the woman stared back at him.

"I've retired. I've let that girl Inberun take over for me. That crybaby! She kept carrying on, so I told her if I beat her, she'd have to do as I say. And I gave it to her good!" The woman said, laughing afterward at the memory.

"You're about the only human who could beat her." The dragon complimented. Whoever this Inberun is, she might be a strong persona.

"Well, I had my friends to help me. Not to mention, while that girl may be strong, there are stronger." The girl said, showing her humble personality, "Like you, for example." She continued.

"If you hadn't constrained yourself, you'd be the most powerful being in the world." The woman said, redirecting the compliment to the dragon.

"hmm... I'm not so sure." The dragon said, raising its head to stare at the armor that's shown multiple scratches and a hole on the right shoulder plate.

"There may be a power in motion to corrupt the world once again." He said, recalling the fight with a vampire responsible for the damage in the armor.

"An aftershock of 100 years ago..." The woman said, staring at the armor also, "Is this one not working alongside the world?" She asked, trying to still find light in the darkness.

"No. I would consider this one evil in nature." The dragon admitted. There was another target he found that has evil comparable to the other one... maybe more.

"Rigrit, I hate to do this after you've given up being an adventurer, but may I request a favor of you?" The dragon asked.

"What is it?" The woman asked, the smile still on her face like it's just another day at work.

"I'd like you to gather information on items that rival guild weapons. Or rather, special items from Yggdrasil. And please bring me the book about the "Viruses."" The dragon said, surprising the woman a bit.