𝟷𝟶 𝚜𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚎

PRESENT

"That's what I mean! Stop coming around in front of my eyes looking all so pretty with this dress and talk to my flirty friends like I don't exist! Like WE don't exist!" Jimin losing his mind as all the memories of him and her flashing through his mind like an old film.

"So sue me, for looking too pretty tonight, wearing your favourite colour under the lights, for being good friends with your friends and running into you the place that we met, for being something you can't forget. Sue me, Mr. Park." He doesn't know what got into him, he wasn't thinking straight when he closes the gap between two of them and slam his plump lips over her.

His hand travel down to her waist, pulling her closer than ever while the other one cupping her cheeks to deepen the kiss. Her hand was busy as well, hanging on his neck like her whole life depend on it.

He failed, he failed to control himself while her, she succeeds to barged in his heart, once again.

"Finally, they kissed again." Taehyung playfully punched Jungkook's arms who have a proud smile over the couple who stood further from crowded place but still visible for them.

"Told you, hyung. We need to push him off his limit unless he would keep being selfish and still lie to himself that he hates her. Just look at how hard he kisses her. You should agree that my flirting skills has improved." Jungkook laughed.

"Someone's proud over his so-called flirting skills. That's the worst and most cringey pick-up lines ever." Jungkook turn around with horror face at the familiar voice.

"B-Baby! Wait!" He stood up and trailing over the familiar voice's owner like a lost puppy.

"Now look at him being all whiney to chase his sulky girlfriend." Taehyung told Hoseok who has been watching the drama with a bright smile.

Back to the couple, both pulled away to catch their breath. Cheeks flustered and lips swollen, just another silent witness of how hard they kiss.

"Remember when you said it? There's no second chance for me, then why would you kiss me?" she asked, still panting. Noticing Jimin's silence, she smirks a little. "So what I've heard was right? That you've been hoping, you could change the past? You missed us?"

Jimin's gaze that has been glued on her finally left for few seconds before clinging back on her. "It was hard for me back then. Everything was a mess."

"Well, did you ever think that it was hard for me? To walk it off like nothing happened nonchalantly?" She scoffs, crossing arms on her chest. "I know it was my fault and I apologized countless times for the mess. I wasn't feeling well yet I went there to SAVE YOU. I lost OUR PRINCESS in the process and to make it worst, even after you found out about the truth, you pushed me away, Jimin!"

"I'm sorry." His tone-less's faint voice caught her attention. "I did that purposely." His next sentence makes her even more confused. "You know that he escaped from us that day and I didn't want you to be around me when I'm not sure that you are safe. I need to take care of him first to makes sure he wouldn't harm you."

"Seriously, Jimin I-"

"And we caught him last week. He's in my basement now, having his third day of tortures before I kill him tomorrow, and I want you and Yoongi hyung to be there with me. Because he's the one who killed your parents and... my mother."

"W-what?" She couldn't believe what she just heard. She even hates herself for thinking that maybe that night accident where Jinyoung killed her parents might be an accident.

"Turn out, he is my step-brother. A love child from my father and a maid. My mother knew it but for the sake of my father's reputation, she took him in as her own child. His biological mother didn't make it after delivering him, so it was my mother who took care of him. That event remains a secret until one day he eavesdropped the conversation and misunderstood my mother. He thought she's the one who killed his mother. That's why he poisoned my mother's drink and keep trying to kill me. He purposely ruined your family, hoping that Yoongi hyung and you would team up with him to end me. He didn't expect that Yoongi hyung would find out about the truth."

She doesn't realize but now both of Jimin and her has reached the second-floor balcony which is peaceful and calming. Jimin turns to her with a sad smile, noticing her teary gaze.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away and act like a complete stranger. I couldn't sleep well at night knowing that bstard still roaming around and might harm you. I hate myself so much that I couldn't protect you and our princess that day, the guilt was haunting me every night. I know you couldn't forgive me and it's okay, because I couldn't forgive myself either. I just thought, you deserved to know the truth. My feelings for you never faded away. I act like I hate you because I hate myself for what I've done to you, to us-"

"Let's done him tomorrow, together." she cut him off with a small smile and he returns it.

"Okay, ask Yoongi hyung to come too."

"And about us..." She paused for seconds, watching how the Prince grew nervous. It was so obvious as he keeps nibbling his lower lips. "Maybe we could start over with everything. No more plans and revenge mission. Just you and me. Of course, if you wanted to." She watches how an angelic smile finally bloom on his face again.

"Sure thing, but I think I would consider about the offer first, to sue you for looking too pretty tonight."

🤎THE END🤎

I'M SORRY IF I ENDED IT LIKE THIS AND IF EVERYTHING FEEL SO FAST BUT TBVH THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PLOT, I DIDN'T CHANGE A THING BESIDE DOING THE TIMING😂 I kinda like how it turned out, hope you love this and thank you for reading until here <3 until the next book!

P.S. originally inspired by Sue Me by Sabrina Carpenter, check out the original version in your streaming service