𝟶𝟺 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Prince Jimin! Please wake up. Miss Olivia is not in her room!" Howon's voice woke me up, I don't even realize I fell asleep in my study room.

"What do you mean?" I stood up in a rush and got a little bit dizzy, but I could feel Howon's grip on me soon.

"Prince, are you okay? Please have a seat, you just woke up. I'm sorry I might surprise you-I just didn't know that you fell asleep here, apologize Prince. Please forgive me." With that, he helps me sit down on my seat once again while I'm messaging my temple softly.

"It's not a big deal, I think my body just surprise." I flash him a smile to reassure him and give a sign for him to come closer. "Don't make it too obvious that you're looking for her, she might hides around watching us. Act naturally as if you're just doing your daily check around the kingdom, if you found her tell her that I invited her for a breakfast and ask the maid to prepare the breakfast for us. I'll go clean up first, okay?" I whisper slowly and watch him lean back while nodding.

"I got it, Prince!"

"Remember, slow but sure." I added it softly and flash him my signature smile before he mirrors my action.

Let's see what Miss Olivia has in her mind.

AUTHOR POV

"Prince Jimin! Greetings!" She greets him rather cheerfully with a bright smile decorated on her lips. Jimin was a little taken back by her drastic changes over night but either way, he flashes her a smile and give her a sign to sit back on her seat.

"Good Morning to you too, seems like you had a good sleep last night? You're shining brighter than the sun today, I'm worried that I might need my sunglasses." He pulls a joke before sipping his juice.

"Ah, yeah. I apologized for my behaviour last night, I mean-I must be lost my mind because of him that makes me talk to you that way. I really want to thank you for offering me place to sleep, it's really very kind of you, Your Highness. It's hard to believe that you're his brother."

"Well, siblings don't have to always share same personality, right? Jinyoung and me are like the south and north, we're way too different. Sometime I also questioning myself if we are really sibling or not. Let's not talk about that for now, what about you? Where are you going after this? Last night you said you don't have a house." His question makes her stopped munching her breakfast and instead, she flashes him an apologetic look.

"I wanted to apologized again for being so dramatic last night. Actually, what I mean with I don't have the home is a home where you have your family, not the home as in a building. I rent a house in the city and I live there alone, I'm an orphan, Your Highness. Please forgive me." She quickly stood up and give him a 90-degree bow.

Jimin was surprised at her sudden apologize that he stopped eating too and wipe his lips with the napkin before eyeing her who still bowing at him. What does she have in her mind?

"Apologize accepted, sit back and finish your breakfast. I don't like it when people left their meal undone." Jimin said and she quickly sit back after chanting a few thank you. "So, you're going to go back to your house after breakfast? I'll ask my guide to send you back then."

"No, it's fine, Prince. I can go on my own."

"It's not a question, it's an order."

"F-Fine then." She flashed him a smile before finishing her breakfast. Why the hell you need to stutter, Olivia??

After Breakfast,

"I would like to thank you for your kindness one more time again, Your Highness." She gives her last bow before walking backwards to a car that Jimin has prepared for her.

"You're welcome and take care, Miss Olivia." Jimin nods a little and flashed her his signature angelic smile.

"See you later." and with that she gets in the car and Jimin's guide drive away.

Jimin turns to Howon who stand beside him with a relief looks.

"I asked every maid and guides about this morning and also confirm it with the CCTV as well. Turns out Miss Olivia just walking around the garden and enjoying the flowers. I think she's innocent, Sir." Howon pulls a little smile but faded away when Jimin scoffing at his statements.

"She wants to makes us believe that she's innocent." Jimin smirks and walking away with a confused Howon trailing behind him.

"W-What do you mean, Sir?"

"She's doing the basic thing of what people do toward their enemy. First, act like a fragile victim to gain sympathy from their enemy then once they let her in, she would slowly but sure analysing her enemy's surroundings and watching their moves. In this case, she wants to see closer about how our security works and the details of our building. Send me all CCTV files from last night evening until today and ask the team about the information I order last night." Jimin turn around and give his order with a straight face.

"Yes, Prince! I'll get them to you soon!"

Once Howon left, Jimin let his gaze lost in beautiful scene from the garden.

"What are you aiming for, Princess?"

✿-✿-✿

A/N: I don't really know where is this going lmao, guide me readers, what you expect to read in next ?