Wish You Were Sober- Rafe Cameron

prompt- based on wish you were sober by conan gray

I was at a kook party with Rafe, and as the only pouge here I thought it was shit. Rafe on the other hand was having the time of his damn life. Drinking, smoking, probably snorting cocaine. I weaved through the crowd of people looking for my boyfriend. I ran into Topper and some brunette he was hanging out with.

"Hey Top, where's Rafe?" "Uhh last time I saw him he was at the pool." "Thanks." I walked through the house out to the backyard, and sure enough there was Rafe with Kelce about to take a hit of a blunt. I grabbed it out of his hands before it made contact with his lips. "You don't need another hit. Your already high enough." I handed Kelce the blunt back. "Oh come on y/n I'm fine." He went to kiss me but I moved my head. "Can we go home Rafe?" "Oh come on it's still early." "Alright well I can barely hear you over the music so I'm gonna go find Sarah."

About an hour after I was talking to Sarah, I went back out to the pool to get Rafe. When I saw him he was snorting a line of coke, followed by a sip of some random girls drink. I could hear him from all the way over here. He was drunk.. "Come on Rafe, it's time to go home." "Oh, the lady says it's time to go home! Bye guys!" I could hear his friends in the background yelling about how whipped he was but I didn't care. I just wanted to make sure he was okay, and that he got home safe.

I lead him out to his Range Rover. I helped him into the passenger seat and got into the drivers seat. "Give me your keys." I said turning to him. He took that as a chance to kiss me. I kissed him back before I turned my head from him. "Your sweet, but I wish you were sober, because right now your acting 25 when your 19." He didn't say anything instead handed me his keys. "Thank you."

We stayed silent the entire ride back to his house. I walked him to his front door. "I'm taking your car with me. I'll drop it off in the morning." He nodded. I kissed him on the cheek. "Don't do anything stupid. I love you." "I love you too."