On The Run (Carl Gallagher)

summary- reader is a milkovich who's dating carl. carl, reader, debby, mickey,ian, and lip are hanging out and laws get broke which results in them getting chased by the cops. (so if you watch shameless you know sami leaves in season 6 but for this imagine let's pretend she sticks around and mickey doesn't get arrested for trying to kill her.)

"I'm telling you that teacher had it out for me! She was a straight up asshole the day I started class." Mickey said before smoking his joint.
We were currently in an abandoned building waiting for Ian, Lip, Mandy, and Carl. Mandy had to convince them to come while we scoped out places to break in. We settled on an abandoned building that the city owned and texted them the address.
"Give me some of that." I said reaching for his joint.
"No. Get your own!"
"I would but Ian has the rest of them!" Mickey rolled his eyes and handed the joint over to me.
"Thank you." I inhaled the drug just as Lip, Ian, and Carl walked in. I handed Mickey his joint back and jumped off the board I was sitting on to greet them.
"Hey guys!"
"What's up hot stuff!" Carl said greeting me with a kiss.
"Seriously do you have to do that in front of me?" Mickey asked jumping down from the board himself.
"You do it with Ian all the time. You can't be one to talk." Mickey rolled his eyes at me.
"Hey you got the weed?" Mickey asked. Ian smiled and pulled a bag of it out of his backpack.
"Awesome." Carl said staring at the sight.
Lip, Ian, and Carl sat down next to us on the ground.
"Here." Carl said handing me an already lit cigarette.
We were all having a good time and talking when we heard voices outside the building. We shut up and listened until we heard the door open.
"Officers I swear. I followed them here. They'r hear with the two trashy Milkovichs." I heard Sami say.
"We gotta get out of here like now." Lip whispered.
"On the count of 3 split up and run." I nodded and grabbed my backpack that had beer in it.
"1,2,3." Mickey counted causing us to get up and run in all different directions.
I ran out the back with Carl but I still heard Lip yell "Stay the fuck out of our lives Sami!"
"Come on we gotta get back to one of our houses." I nodded and continued running.
"Hey kids stop!" I looked behind us to see cops.
"Shit!" I said before grabbing Carl's hand so we wouldn't get split up. We got out 3 feet ahead of us before there was cops in front of us too.
I looked to Carl and gave him a look saying that it was time to give up.
"What do we got here? A Gallagher and a Milkovich running from the cops. I wonder why. Give us your bags."
The cop stared at us for a minute.
"Now!"
"Fine!" I took the bag off my back and Carl took his off of his back.
"What do we got here. Marijuana and alcohol. How old are you kids?"
"16." I stated hesitantly.
"Let's go. Your both under arrest." The cop said before motioning for two other cops to put handcuffs on our wrists.
"We are so screwed."
"Yeah that's one word for it."