Coming Home (Riley Green)

summary- i thought the picture that riley posted on his story was hot so ofc i had to make an imagine.. anyways reader is in the military and she shows comes home and she shows up at riley's concert to surprise him. reader and riley are dating. keep in mind i don't know much about the military so this prob isn't accurate. Y/bn = your best friends name

I was finally home. After a very long year in Afghanistan I was home and I couldn't wait to surprise Riley. I grabbed my duffel bag off the plane and walked over to where the parked uber was.
"Where you heading to miss?"
"The concert hall."
"Alrighty!" I checked the time on my phone and I had hoped I wasn't late. y/bn had bought tickets in advance and her and I are gonna go to Riley's concert and surprise him. It was a short drive but after I payed the uber I got out on the sidewalk and I pulled my phone out to text y/bn.
"Hey bitch!" I looked up from my phone to see her walking over.
"Y/n! It's been forever!" She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back.
"It's so good to see you y/bn."
"You too! Now I got us front row tickets we're gonna go see your boo!" I laughed and let her lead me into the concert hall where I already heard music playing.
"It's over here!" Y/bn yelled over the loud music.
"Excuse us, pardon me." I said trying to push through the people.
"Move!"
"Jesus y/bn, be a little nicer." She just shrugged and kept going through the crowd until we finally made it to the front. I saw Riley singing his song "If I didn't wear boots."
He obviously didn't see me yet, which surprised me since i was in my uniform.
Just as he was finishing the song his eyes caught mine, and I saw a smile form on his face.
"Alright for this next song I wanna invite a special lady up on stage. Can Y/n Y/ln please come up on stage?" He asked holding out his hand for me. I grabbed a hold of it and he pulled me up on stage.
"This is my beautiful girlfriend Y/n. She is an army ranger and she's been gone for a year. Everyone give a round of applause for y/n and anyone else who's here that is or was in the military!" I watched as everyone clapped and cheered with a smile on my face.
"I dedicate this next song to Y/n!"
I heard the music of "When She Comes Home Tonight start playing."
I listened to Riley sing until the very last note.
"I love you." I whispered.
He looked me in the eyes but didn't say anything before he got down on knee. My hand flew to my face.
"I left the ring at home since I didn't think you would be home this early, but I can't think of any better way to do this. Y/n will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?"
"Yes!"
He got up off his knees and he gave me a kiss.
"1000 times yes."
I whispered to him when we finally pulled apart.