Softy (Carl Gallagher)

hi so i started watching shameless and now i'm writing for it so if you wanna request for shameless or anything else leave it in the comments!
summary- reader and carl are dating and one night after she leaves the family sees how whipped he really is.

I sat in bed and lit a cigarette. After taking a drag of it I offered it to Carl.
"Want some?"
"Sure." He said before putting it in his mouth.
I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder before taking another hit of the cigarette.
"Carl!" Lip yelled slamming the door open.
Carl rolled his eyes and then looked up at Lip.
"What!"
"That's my ear." I said plugging my ear with my finger.
"Sorry. What do you want Lip?"
"Stop stealing my cigarettes!" He said pulling the cigarette out of Carl's mouth.
"Dinners done." Ian said coming in the door.
"Shit! I gotta get home." I said jumping off the bed. I pecked Carl on the lips before running out of the house.

(Carl's Pov)
"Your whipped!" Ian yelled.
"Am not! And your one to talk. Mickey."
"But I'm man enough to admit it!"
"What is taking you three so long!" Fiona asked coming into our bedroom.
"Carl's gone soft!"
"I did not!" I said smacking Lip on the back of the head.
"Woah woah woah! Knock it off!" Fiona said pulling us apart so we wouldn't start fighting each other.
"What is the problem!"
"Carl's girlfriend has him wrapped around his finger and he doesn't want to believe it!" Lip yelled.
"Carl has a girlfriend!"
"Yeah she just walked out!"
"Your dating y/n? I thought you were just friends!"
"You guys are all assholes!" I said pushing past the both of them.
"Where are you going?" Debbie asked when I walked downstairs.
"Nowhere."
I grabbed my jacket off the couch and walked out into the Chicago cold.
"Hey son!"
"Piss off Frank!" I continued walking until I reached Y/ns house. I grabbed a pebble and threw it at her window. It took a couple pebbles but she finally opened it.
"Carl? What are you doing it's freezing cold!" She yelled out the window.
"Wanna have sex?"
She laughed. God I loved her laugh.
"Didn't we like just have sex an hour ago?" She asked. I sighed and pretended to be annoyed.
"Can we just hangout? I really don't wanna be at my house right now."
"Yeah, I'll meet you down there. My moms working and my dads passed out drunk so." She yelled before closing her window. I didn't want to admit it but my family's right. She has me wrapped around her finger and if i'm gonna be honest i loved it.