I looked at her a nodded, her words causing the corners of my mouth to twitch up. Sometime I forget how adorable she actually was.

"Even then," I confirmed.

Bea smiled at me, before sitting up on her knees and waddling over in my direction, until she was right in front of me.

She then perched herself over my lap, circling her little hands around my neck.

"What was she like?" Bea asked.

I took a deep breath at her question. I had tried my hardest to not think about her in all these years, trying to stop the pain from surfacing...only to realise it doesn't work like that.

Wrapping my arms around Bea, I rested my chin atop of her head.

"She was lovely," I started. "The first time I saw her, I thought she was an angel."

Bea gasped. "A real one?"

"As real as they get I think," I replied and she happily squealed. I guess she liked the thought of her mummy being an angel.

"We were in this Calc...math lesson when your mother walked in, with Rena. She was really shy and I don't know...I just really liked her," I told Bea.

Suddenly she turned around in my hold.

"Like how I like the Prince Charming from my party?" She asked.

"No," I instantly refused, hugging my little one tightly.

Ugh, I really didn't like the way she held his hand. My little girl was not going to marry a prince... I mean anyone. She was going stay how she is, forever.

Bea humphed and crossed her arms. I placed a kiss on the side of her head and she continued to pout.

"What I mean is...this was different," I said, hoping to pacify her.

I never thought I would ever be someone that would just fall in love with someone, the very first time that I saw them.

With Julie, I'm not sure it was love but it was definitely something. I was instantly attracted and couldn't take my eyes off of her, not until she had left the classroom.

"Tell me more," Bea said.

"Well, the whole time I couldn't stop looking at her, I even threw a paper at her, just to know her. I then begged Rena to help me," I told her.

I remember at the time, I really couldn't believe that she helped me. I was a complete dick and she still helped me.

"She's really nice," Bea commented, a wide smile coming over her face at the mention of Rena, something that I noticed happened quite often now.

"She's amazing," I affirmed.

Julie would tell me how Rena would always be there for and talk to her, especially when confused about me. She'd convince her to believe me and give me a real chance, I really owed her for that.

I know I've not be the best when it comes to her, but I'd make sure not to mess up now. At least now that I think we were friends again...I think. Or I'm pretty sure.

When we meet, I'd just have to bite the bullet and ask her. I wasn't a fan of this guessing game.

"Daddy?" Bea mumbled and looked up at me, which concerned me, because this was her 'I'm upset' tone. Like when I don't let her have ice cream.

"Why does Nanny not like me?" She asked.

I sighed at her words, tilting my head slightly, before wrapping her up in a bear hug. "Oh, honey. She's...her heart hurts because she misses your Mum. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you."