If Mamoru was honest, if he hadn't known that the man was Gluttony, then he would have guessed that it was someone like Pride, then again that position is apparantly empty.

Crusch: Can't you stop talking? Answer my question! Next time I will kill you!

As she said that she pointed her sword at him.

Mamoru let the two talk it out, he wanted to know what happened, so he'll let them talk it out before killing the bishop.

???: Now that's just mean, but I suppose you wouldn't be fit as a ruler if you didn't have arrogance in your personality, then again I can't comprehend such a sensibi-

Crusch: I told you that there weren't second chances!

She didn't let the bishop finish as she used her special wind magic attack that Mamoru didn't bother remembering the name of.

But right as it was about to hit the man it....Dissapeared? Was it blocked?!

Mamoru: Huh?

Mamoru: (What's going on? I couldn't see it clearly last time due to the distance, but I thought he used his hand to send a blast to destroy the carriages...But I know for sure that he didn't even move!)

The man's face went from suprised, to angry very quickly.

???: Now listen here! Who taught you it was acceptable to attack someone while they're speaking?! I do believe that that's a violation of my right to speak!

Mamoru saw the man bring his hand up? Was he going to use an atta-

*Slash*

Mamoru looked at Crusch who was suddenly missing an arm, as she fell to the ground in pain, he heard her lost arm fall from the sky a couple meters away from them.

Rem: Crusch-sama!!

Mamoru: (The hell?! How was- Wasn't he supposed to be able to take memories?! Why the hell can he do that?! Tch....Calm down Mamoru, even if this....Gluttony was weird compared to what you expected, I can still always use Pride to shatter him....And if that doesn't work, just take his heart out with Envy.)

Mamoru: Alright, listen here Archbishop of G-

???: Ahh~ We keep eating and eating but we never can get enough!

Huh?

Mamoru looked behind him, as he saw a small child with long brown hair with green eyes, he also wore torn up, dirty cloths....But what Mamoru noticed were his sharp teeth...

???: We eat, we devour, we chew, we bite, we gorge, we gnaw, we munch, we crunch...Pure Gluttony!! Ahh~ Thank you for this feast.

Rem looked like she was about to say something, but Mamoru beat her to it.

Mamoru: Who the hell are you?!

The white haired man seemed to smile a bit more at Mamoru's question.

???: Sin Archbishop of the Witchcult, representing Gluttony, Lye Batenkaitos!