⇢︎ Chapter 13 : An Unwanted Assembly

Start from the beginning

The kids started to laugh, laugh at the pure misery of the E class students. Neither of the teachers or the dean cared to correct them. This was normal behavior, but yet, E class is still not used to it. Nagisa was slightly glad that Y/n wasn't there with them, other wise he would've started crying.

The dean only smirked, "Now, now, it's 'unkind' to laugh at their expense." And he continued on with his speech.

As time went on, the assembly continued. The teachers and students making fun of E class, the dean inviting students and some teachers to the stage to talk, the normal attar for the assemblies in this type of school. Now a student council was giving his own speech.

"Come on, Y/n," Karasuma whispered, not wanting to interrupt the speech, as he and Y/n walked into the gym.

It took a bit but Y/n was finally willing to walk in the gym, his nervousness was still there and it took Karasuma a bit longer than it needed to be to calm Y/n down. The two walked up to a female teacher as some eyes were on them.

"Greetings, I'm a teacher for E class, I thought I would take this time to introduce myself," Karasuma bowed to the teacher, "I also hope you don't mind if one of my students stayed with me for personal reasons."

Y/n slightly hiding behind Karasuma with a shy look on his face as he looked down. The female teacher couldn't help but blush at the cuteness of Y/n and the hotness of Karasuma as she just nodded.

"O-oh hello th-there," The female teacher stuttered with a blush.

"Who's that? I've never seen him before," A student whispered.

"He looks way too cool to be a teacher."

"Whoa who's the loli? Hella cute."

"I think that's L/n Y/n."

"L/n? No way... He looks so much more cuter in person."

"But he's still dangerous."

"Dude look at his thighs. If he's dangerous because of those, I would let him smothery me."

"Just put a dress on him and, bam, a loli, heh."

Y/n groaned a bit to himself as he clutched his teddy bear. Yeah, these words weren't uncommon, in fact it was really common whenever Y/n went to the main campus. He hates those types of comments, it makes him feel uncomfortable.

"Pst, Y/n," A whisper called out.

Y/n looked up and noticed Meahara waving him over. He wavered around Karasuma, who was approaching the girls because of their knife holders, and walked over to Meahara.

"You seem popular," Meahara teased.

Y/n deadpanned, "Seriously? This is what you called me over for?"

"What~? It's kinda funny to hear everyone switch from wanting you to wanting to stay away from you."

"I seriously just want them to stay away from me, everyone here is practically a creep."

"You and me both though."

"Like you don't crush on almost every girl that's nice to you," Y/n sassed as he stuck his tongue out.

"W-What?! Hey!!" Meahara whispered yelled, as his classmates around him snickered a bit.

A gasped from the students caught E class's attention. They all turned to who or what the other students were looking at. However, they all grimaced a bit when they realized who everyone was looking at.

"Uh oh," Y/n muttered under his breathe.

Y/n's classmates sweatdropped, "Uh oh indeed," One of them whispered.