⇢︎ Chapter 10 : An Act

Start from the beginning

Two teachers watched as the octopus played an assassin game outside with some of the students

Two teachers watched as the octopus played an assassin game outside with some of the students. Some students were doing their own thing outside, probably working on tricks but neither teacher cared, they were having their own conversation right now anyways.

"I had prepared a verity of ways to get closer to him but," Irina stated, her voice now in an original pitch than her high one, "I would never have thought that turning on the charm would do the trick."

Karasuma glanced at Irina, "Yeah... hadn't expected that either. But, a school hiring a hit an is still problematic. We'll have you work as a teacher as well, to keep up appearances."

Irina scoffed and flicked the cigarette she was having, "Fine, it doesn't matter to me anyways. I'm a professional. I'll hold the lessons and all that, but the job will be over soon enough."

"So, it really was an act," A younger voice spoke up.

Irina's eyes widened and she whipped her head around to see Y/n standing near Karasuma. Karasuma was also surprised by the sudden appearance but wasn't spooked, already used to how Y/n was like.

'I didn't even see him. Hell, i didn't even feel his presence! Who is this kid?!' Irina thought.

"If you're going to try and attack Sensei on your own I suggest you leave, Ms. Jelavic," Y/n stated, putting an English accent on Irina's name.

Irina narrowed her eyes at the kid, "And why would I leave when I have a chance to make to basically make history, kid? This job will be over soon, so no need to throw a tantrum when I kill him and you don't, brat."

Y/n looked at Irina with an unbothered expression, "Your ego, ignorance and naïvety will be your failure. Leave before you make a fool of yourself."

"Y/n," Karasuma scolded putting a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "Do not speak to your teachers like that."

Y/n only shrugged, "'Kay, no promises though."

Irina glared at Y/n, 'I already hate this kid... But, his observation skills are on top along with a blue haired student.'

"Are we going or what, Ms. Jelavic?" Y/n asks as he walked up behind her.

Irina only shook her head and flicked her finished cigarette, "Whatever, let's get going."

And with that, the two left the building leaving Karasuma with a sour feeling. Karasuma knew that Y/n didn't get himself into trouble unless he finds it useful to him. However, Y/n is just bored, Karasuma was off on his predictions today.

"Koro-sensei~!" Irina cheered in her acting smile, "I heard from Karasuma and Y/n that you're suuuper fast on your feet! Is that true??"

Y/n didn't say anything as he stood a bit away from the crowd, watching the scene unfold. Some students did look at Y/n in questioning as to why Irina came out with him, it was already obvious that he didn't like her from the start.