12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument

Start from the beginning

To find that someone being Kang Daniel.

Kang Daniel, CEO of Kang Empire, a 26 year old businessman. One of the most important figures in the business field.
"If you allow me, I can help you." Daniel picks up some napkins from the tray as one of waiter passes by. He begins to wipe her dress with the intention to touch her. As he trudges closer to her, Lisa speaks up.

"No it's okay. I am good. I can look after myself." She musters up a smile at him. To anyone else, it would seem that they are sharing a moment as they are standing close, so close. Daniel's one hand being in front of her as if to cup her cheek, hanging in the air while the other supports her waist.

And this happens. The whole scene minus the bumping thing has been witnessed by someone. His blood boils at the sight.

By now, Lisa has retreated from the postion and makes her way to restroom. After taking some time to fix herself, she has managed to carry the dress without any further difficulties. She now walks to her table only to find Bambam waiting for her.

"Where were you Li? I was searching for you." Bambam furrows his eyebrows.

"Actually, I bumped into someone and that caused the drink to spill on me. I was just fixing myself. Sorry." She takes a peek at him and relaxes when he gives her a reassuring smile. "It's okay. I was just worried." She smiles at his caring side and nods.

After an hour or so, Lisa excuses herself to use the restroom. She finishes her business and does a quick touch up. As she gets out of the restroom, she finds herself gazing at the moon through the huge window at the end of the long hallway. Her legs move on their on will and soon after she finds herself infront of the window. She gazes up at the beautiful white ball.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice murmurs making Lisa take a glance at the source.
"Yes, it is." She replies after turning her attention back to the moon. "Miss Lisa, you did a great job in the movie." The man says making her thank him for acknowledging her work. "Ahh" Lisa's hands immediately fly up to ger left eye and the man beside her looks at her "What happened?" He asks.

"I think...a fly went into my eye." She replies as she struggles to take out her hanky from her purse with one hand with the other being still clutched on her eye.

"Let me help" Since, the itching is irritaing her, Lisa allows the man to help her. The man gently pulls away her hand from her eye and begins to blow into it. Soon after the irritation fades and she thanks him for his assistance. The other man who was coming out from the washroom has just witnessed the whole scene and smirked to himself as he had a proof now.

"What is your name? You already know mine..." She trails off after which the man replies "Jackson. Jackson Wang."
She knows who Jackson Wang is. He is one of the richest man placed in under Forbes 100 Korea. He is also a busniess man.

He smiles and extends his hand to shake which she returns. After 5 minutes, the man takes his leave making Lisa remind that Bambam must be waiting for her. As she follows the man, a hand encircles her wrist in a tight grip making her come to an abrupt halt.

The man who has gripped her wrist harshly drags her along the long hallway whereas Lisa is trying to control her whimpers of protest as she does not want to create a scene. She forces herself to take a glance at the man's wide back. It seems familiar to her not fogetting the fact that the black suit jacket adorning the man's back seems expensive.

Lisa is so busy checking the man out, she doesn't realise that they have ended up infront of a pair of doors. The man pushes one of the doors open to reveal a pitch black room. Lisa starts panicking as a thousand thoughts fly in her mind.