Answers

After posting the last chapter of this book, I never returned to it and I missed a lot of comments talking about the finale and asking some questions so I'm finally here to clear up anything uwu

-

1: Will there be a sequel?

No, there will not be any continuation of this book in any way, shape or form.

Main reason; I'm tired of this books plot and it would take a lot out of me to force myself to add another chapter, let alone a whole sequel. Plus I have 30+ other books I want to finish, so I just don't have the time or motivation for it.

ごめんなさい

2: Did Hobi die?

No, our sunshine is recovering in the hospital and will be just fine. I was just lazy and didn't include that scene in the finale.

3: Wtf was that ending?

Okay this question is fair.

Long story short, I played with the idea of Yoongi actually being secretly insane, even more than Seokjin, and once he finally caught the criminal, (and then broke him out of the death penalty) he now had the freedom to do whatever he wanted to him.

I left the ending open and ambiguous so yall could fill in the blank with whatever you wanted.

Maybe he lets him go and they play the game all over again. Maybe he kills him. Maybe he tortures him. Maybe he becomes his friend. Maybe they're secretly step brothers and now have to sit through a very awkward family dinner.

It's all up to you uwu

Thanks for reading and I'm so happy you enjoyed it!!! ♡♡♡

I have a few other law vs criminal books coming soon so if you like Namgi and this book then you'll definitely love those ones!