Part 22

Andre's POV

I ran around my grandparents house looking for the person I needed. I checked her room, the kitchen, the game room, and outside with no luck.

I went in my Bey Bey's room.

"Bey Bey! Bey Bey!" I yelled.

"Yes Andre!" She yelled coming out of her bathroom and sitting on the bed.

"Where's Ciera?" I asked.

"Dance studio." She said and I nodded. "Come here though."

I went over and sat beside her. She kissed my head.

"How are you?" She asked. "Really?"

"I'm good." I said smiling. "Ms. Debbie is helping a lot."

"That's good. We don't want you angry like that." She said.

"Was my mom angry like me as a kid?" I asked.

"Technically you're a pre-teen and yes your mom was the same way but worse." She said.

"How she get like that?" I asked.

I've only been in two fights but they were horrible. What did my mom do?

"Well she got that way because she was really really really mad at me and she didn't know how to express it." She said.

I nodded. "That's when she stopped talking to you?"

"How you know about that?" She said.

"Me and my mom talk about a lot of stuff." I said shrugging. "She wants to make sure I'm not like her as a kid and so does my dad."

She nodded. "I understand they don't want you get their bad traits but I really want you get their good ones."

"Which good traits?" I asked.

"You're parents are really smart." She said. "You're dad is very logical. They are talented and you my friend are just as talented."

"You think?"

"Of course. You speak two languages fluently, you're very smart, you're imagination is amazing. You are a beautiful dancer and a kick ass red belt all at the age of eleven." She said.

"I'll be twelve next week." I said smiling.

"I know." She said. "Just promise me no more fights okay. I took it easy on you with the workout next time won't be so easy."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Alright, good find Ciera." She said.

She let me go and I went to the dance studio. Don't know why my dumbass didn't go there first.

I went to the entrance and I watched her dance. I haven't done any dance work in a while because everything was Martial Arts and it still is but nothing wrong with going back to work.

"Ciera!" I said getting her attention when she was finished.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna start dance again." I said.

"Classes or you wanna audition again?" She asked drinking some water.

"Both." I said. "But I need your help when you can. I know you be busy."

"Andre, I'll help you if you be really wanna do this." She said sitting down.

"For real?"

"Yep, but you have to audition." She said smiling.