Part 23 part 2

Vince's POV

I rubbed my temples before I went to the door. It was my mother, sister, and nephew.

"Hey y'all." I said inviting them in.

"This is nice Vince." My sister said looking around.

"Yeah, Corey picked it out. Everybody outside." I said. "I can get y'all settled and then we can eat and relax and enjoy the day."

I got them settled in their rooms and then got them some food. My family already knows Chanel's and vice versa. They get along well.

Once they got outside and they was playing spades my mom nor my sister gave a fuck about me.

"I'm gonna go get Andre. I'll be back." I said to KJ  going back into the house.

Andre's POV

"Dre, you gotta stop packing." Blue said.

"Why? I'm gonna get my butt whooped so I'm out of here." I said.

Blue rolled her eyes at me annoyed.

"No one is gonna whoop you. Andre we all saw. It was an accident. If my mom yanked my hoodie my arm would fly up too. We know you didn't mean it." She said.

"I know that but my mom and dad are acting like I squared up with her or something." I said and sat by Blue. "I don't know what to do."

"You gotta relax. Once my sister calms down she'll talk to you and that's that." She said.

I shook my head. "No, you didn't see how mad she was. I've never seen her that pissed and her whole thing was I touched her mother. I don't think she cares that it was an accident."

Blue shrugged. "Well you not running away. You won't get far."

I rolled my eyes. The door opened and we both looked. It was my dad.

"KJ is here." He said. "Y'all go play."

Blue and I looked at each other and got up and left out but my dad stopped me.

"We'll talk about this later okay." He said.

"Okay." I said and nodded before joining Blue.

Before we walked outside I saw Bey Bey and looked at her. She waved me over. Blue continued to go outside.

"Andre, I'm gonna explain to your mom what happened again. I know she's upset-"

"She's pissed Bey Bey." I said. "I don't know what to do or say to her."

"Don't worry about any of that right now. Just go have fun. It's your birthday." She said.

"I know but I don't like my mom mad at me." I said.

She pulled me closer and hugged me. "I understand Andre. I do. She's not too happy with me either but I want you not to worry about it right now. Okay."

I nodded.

"Go have fun." She said and kissed my forehead before letting me go outside and enjoy myself I guess.

Chanel's POV

I'm sitting on our balcony playing my calm app. I'm trying to breathe in and out evenly but my knee keeps shaking.

I get it, it was a reflex. I know I've done it too but I'm pissed because everyone was lying to me. Well technically no one lied but my mom and dad, I think.

I need to calm the fuck down. I got up and started pacing. I must look crazy. I stopped and took a deep breath. I heard the balcony door open and Vince stepped out.