Part 28 part 2

Andre's POV

Just got some top, from this stripper bitch
She from Kankakee
Just bought a Glock, with a ruler clip
Boy, don't play with me
This bitch a ho, met her at store
You know how it goes
She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope
And took her to the O

I listened to my phone while sitting next to Blue. I could see my mom lift her shades to talk to Ciera or yell. I saw Rachel get up and she looked at Ciera.

Once my dad got up I took my headphones off. I gotta hear what's going on.

"No Vince, look at her face." I heard my mom say.

"I'm sure the other person look worse." My dad said and looked at Ciera.

I had to stretch my neck to see Ciera nod.

"See, now come sit down." He said.

She took a deep breath and put her shades back on. Such a drama Queen.

My mom was about pass me down the aisle but stopped.

"What you listening to?" She asked.

"Uhm, uh." I said slower than I should've.

She motioned for me to give her my phone and I did. I sat back uncomfortable cause I know what she about to do. Jokes on her though. She turned the Bluetooth off and played my phone out loud.

Just got some top, from this stripper bitch
She from Kankakee-

She cut it off quickly and I swear everyone was looking at.

"Oh, so I guess no one likes King Von." I said hoping to get out my situation.

"We like him, you can't listen to him." She said and kept walking.

"You did Trust Issues with him! How come I can't listen? What about my phone? What I'm suppose to do?" I asked.

"Recite King Von lyrics in your head I guess." I heard cause my mom was down the aisle with my phone in hand.

I sat back in a huff and looked over at Blue who had an I told you so face.

"If you just told her it was Von you wouldn't have gotten embarrassed." She said and I just looked at her.

"You don't know everything." I said after a minuet.

I sighed and sat back. I saw my nana coming up the aisle and when she passed me she tossed me a phone. I looked down the aisle at her and she motioned to zip my lips and I did. Threw the key away and everything.

I signed into my Tidal and hooked my headphones up with the Bluetooth. This will be a smoother flight now. I smirked at Blue while she rolled her eyes.

A Couple Hours Later
Chanel's POV

"Aye, wake up." I heard.

I opened my eyes and looked around underneath my shades. Everyone was getting off the plane.

I looked over at Vince as he stood handing me my bag. I grabbed it and got up.

We walked off the plane and trucks were lined up waiting for us.

I frowned at the heat. It's hot in L.A but this a different hot. They having a heat wave?

We walked to the trucks and Andre was already in it so we got in and drove to wherever my parents rented for all of us.

After forty-five minutes we pulled up to a house that reminded me of the one in Florida Vince rented a year prior.