Part 23

Chanel's POV

Are you fucking kidding me?!
I nodded as I listened on the phone.

"Chanel, it will only be a couple hours and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get you out as soon as possible so you can make your trip." I heard.

"Okay, I can be there in an hour." I said and I heard movement behind me. I looked making sure it wasn't Andre.

Vince was standing at the door.

"Okay, bye." I said and hung up.

"What you gotta do?" Vince asked.

I sighed. "I have to do a reshoot? There saying it has to be done today. Something about the the script. They said I'll be done in a few hours. I'll fly out and meet y'all tonight."

He shook his head. "I understand but Andre won't."

"I know but I will meet y'all tonight. I tried to get out of it but it's my first show and I don't wanna-"

"I understand." He said with his hand on my shoulder.  "You wanna tell Andre or?"

"I'll tell him. I'm already packed just take my suitcase."

He nodded. I left the room to find Andre. I went to his room.

"Are you packed?" I asked from his door.

"Yep. I got everything and checked. I got my chargers and airpods." He said excited. "I don't know if I should take my wand or get a new one."

"I think you should finally get a Sirius Black wand

"I think you should finally get a Sirius Black wand." I suggested.

"I like the way you think." He said pointing at me smiling and I laughed.

Okay, here's the low blow.

"Okay. Uhm, you're gonna go with your dad and I'm gonna meet you guys down there later." I said trying to ease it in there hoping he wouldn't notice but who the hell am I kidding?

"Wait. What? Why are you not coming now?" He asked.

"I have to do a reshoot but I'll be on the first flight out tonight." I said.

"Are you gonna be there before midnight for my birthday?" He asked sadly.

We always bring in his birthday at midnight. About three years ago we released his mother's ashes on his birthday at midnight. Since then we have celebrated at midnight and he looks forward to it.

"I'm gonna try really hard to make it." I said.

Andre looked at me like he was boiling with emotion. His chest started heaving.

"Andre." I said walking closer to him. "Don't hold it in."

His chest heaved up and down until he calmed down. He looked at me and I could see the tears he was holding back for a second before they dried up and he was left with a cold stare.