Chapter 26

Soo Mi's POV

"What happened to Yoongi hyung?"

"Eh?" I asked, confused, "What do you mean what's wrong with him?"

"Uh," Seungmin began, sounding slightly unsure, "We've noticed that he's been looking a bit...dull these days. Kind of as if something happened. We were worried so-"

"Oh," Jiminie sighed, sounding kinda relieved, "You scared me! Don't worry guys. He's okay. Just a bit stressed, like the rest of us. Maybe a bit more, but I promise, I'm taking care of him. I'm not gonna let him stress himself out."

We smiled at his words, and Jungkook was about to say something when Sarang entered the room.

"Hey what's going on here?" She asked as she immediately sat down next to Jungkook.

"Just talking about stuff, Ari," Tae said, "Work's been hard for you too, right?"

"Yeah, everything is hard nowadays. You guys have been doing stage after stage so the choreographers and backup dancers do have to move with you guys. We are okay though; we are more worried about you guys."

The smile I had on my face morphed into a smirk at her words, "Aww, look at our baby Ari going soft after living in Seoul for some time!"

That did earn me a smack on my shoulder which ended in me shrieking and almost falling off the bed, but I didn't care, because these were the very small moments in which everyone was happy together. These were one of the moments when no one was fighting with the other, or-

"But the golden maknae doesn't have to do much hard work, does he?" Seungmin smirked provocatively, and Jungkook shot a sharp glare at him.

I sighed.

So much for those small moments.

Before Kook could say anything, Tae intercepted, "Now now, stop fighting the both of you! I'm tired of listening to your bickering!"

"But hyung-" Both of them started at the same time, but chose not to finish but glare at each other.

These kids, I thought, I swear they are-

That was when I noticed something. My eyes widened and my breath hitched as I tried to keep in a gasp.

It can't be, I thought in surprise, I can't believe we didn't notice.

"Well," Kook broke the silence as he turned to Tae, "How are things going between you and Eunha?"

I tried not to frown as Tae answered, "What do you mean between me and Eunha?"

Jungkook tilted his head, surprise etched across his features, "Oh? I thought you guys were dating."

Tae shook his head, sounding amused, "I'm not dating her, and I don't think I ever will. And I know the reason you're trying to force her on me, Kook."

Now it was my turn to be amused, "Eh? And why is that?"

"She was after him, Petal," Tae chuckled.

"She was?" Seungmin asked in surprise, brows furrowed.

Ooh. Drama.

"Yes, Seung. What, are you upset that Eunha went after him instead of you?" Tae laughed again as a sheepish expression started blooming on Jungkook's face.

"Why didn't-" Seungmin began, but immediately stopped at a glare from Kook, "Nothing."

Jimin giggled softly, "It was kinda obvious though. Jungkook suddenly changed tactics, and almost everyone noticed."

I didn't though, I pouted, rolling my eyes.

"Besides," Tae began, "Someone already confessed to me so I'm thinking about that."

Both my and Jimin's eyes widened. What the hell is this idiot saying?

"Eh? Who confessed to you?" Sarang asked, confusion evident on her face.

"Are you gonna accept?" Jungkook shot a side-eye glance at me, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Traitor.

"Yeah, I think so."

My head shot up as my ears, hidden under my hair, burned a deep red.

He- he is gonna accept?! Then why the heck did he pretend he was mad at me?!
Jimin giggled slightly at my expression, "Aah well, as they say, all is well that ends well."

"I'm so hungry!" Seungmin groaned, and Sarang and Kook nodded as well.

"For once, I agree with you. C'mon, let's get some food," With this, Jungkook herded the other two out of the room, and towards the kitchen.

Silence reigned for a few moments, before Jimin interrupted, "Are the three of them together or something?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you stupid? I mean, I don't have anything against poly relationships but, Tae just revealed the conversation he overheard. You are stupid, aren't you?"

Jimin pouted and hit my arm, "Shut up you brat. I was just saying a theory."

Taehyung, who had been silent till then, spoke up, "Am I the only one who noticed?"

I giggled softly, "No, I noticed too. They think they're slick, but they can't escape us."

A/N: I'm sorry if it is trash and doesn't make any sense. I promise you'll understand everything in a few chapters! And, consider this as an apology chapter, because I haven't been updating for some time and won't be updating for some time after this.

The thing is, I recently started 9th grade and, to be frank, things have been tough. I'm tired as hell from school, so I don't get enough time for Wattpad. My exams are coming up next week so, I will be a bit busy.

But like I said, I'm not discontinuing this book. I'll try to update when I get some time off, but please bear with me. Thank you for reading, and love yourself. Vote and comment to let me know what you think! Borahae!