Chapter 18

Soo Mi's POV

"Why can't you date Eunha-ssi, hyung?" I heard Jungkook ask Tae.

Brat. What's with the sudden setting up? I gritted my teeth before leaning in closer towards the practice room's door.

"Kook, I know. She's pretty and cute and all those things but-"

"But what, hyung?"The youngest interrupted again, "You can't stay single forever like this. Just go date her. She probably has her eye on you anyways. Persuade her and even Mi noona will help you with getting a date with Eunha-ssi."

I rolled my eyes, huffing. As if I would set up my crush with someone else.

"No way in hell am I asking Petal about this!" I narrowed my eyes at this, "She's probably gonna ask-"

"You want to date her?" I stepped out from behind the door, an eyebrow raised.

"N-noona," Jungkook started, a scared expression taking over his face, "H-how long h-have you-"

"Long enough kid. Well, continue your conversation," I shrugged and walked out of the room towards the main practice room.

*****************

"I can't believe he tried to set Tae up with that girl!" I fumed into my knees, voice muffled but angry.

Me, Sarang (who's been here for the past 3 weeks), Jiminie, and Yoongi Oppa were in the practice room, them listening to me ranting about what I had eavesdropped on.

I could almost hear Yoongi Oppa rolling his eyes as he said, "You have been saying the same thing for the past 15 minutes or so, kid. It's giving me a headache!"

"Same here, Oppa," Sarang sighed, turning to me, "What's your problem unnie? I know Eunha's sort of a flirt, but people can change when someone comes into their life, right? Let them date! I think Tae Oppa and Eunha would be a great match."

My head snapped up at the speed of light, "What the actual hell are you talking about? Let Tae date- wait, why do I even care? Let him do whatever he wants to."

"Can't you see, Sarang-ah?" We turned to Jimin at this, "She's jealous."

I glared at him before denying, "I'm not. Why would I be jealous of TaeTae?"

"Exactly. Why would you be? What's your problem then?" Sarang asked, sounding annoyed.

"What if Tae had agreed to- whatever. I don't even care," I rolled my eyes before exhaling another angry sigh.

Almost as if on cue, Tae and that little devil of a maknae entered the room and sat down next to me. I shifted away from both of them before asking, "Discussion over?"

They nodded sheepishly as I rolled my eyes again. But before I could say anything, my phone started buzzing. It was Haewon unnie.

"Yes, unnie? What did Bang call you and Hobi Oppa for?"

I heard chuckles on the other line before she said, "He wanted to ask us if we wanted to publicize our relationship."

I went silent at this. It was unfair; unfair to Joonie Oppa and Jinnie Oppa, unfair to Yoongi Oppa and Jimin, and the numerous couples within the company who were hidden because they were gay.

As if she sensed what I was thinking, unnie continued, "Don't worry, Mi. We refused. We didn't want us to be the only couples to be publicized when Jiminie and Yoongi Oppa and the Namjin couple are still hidden."

I smiled softly, almost tearing up at her words, "Thank you unnie. I'm so happy you did that."

Unnie continued, "You guys can go home or just do something else there. Practice for today's over. I and Hobi are going out."

I sensed the happiness in her voice and smiled again, "Okay unnie."

As soon as I hung up, the others turned to me and I said, "Bang wanted them to publicize. They said no because you guys," I pointed at the Yoonmin couple, "and the Namjin couple isn't out yet. Oh, and practice's over for today. They're going on a date."

I saw Jimin's eyes fill with tears at the touching action and Yoongi Oppa immediately pulled him into a hug, comforting him as he cried a bit. After he was comforted enough, the latter kissed him before wrapping his arms around Jimin. I sighed.

How I wish I had a boyfriend too.

"WHAT?!"

Only when everyone started squealing and jumping around did I realize that I had said that aloud. I buried my face into my knees and curled into a ball in embarrassment. Why did I have to say that?

"What's with the sudden dating thoughts, MiMi?" Jimin asked, smirking. He knows, I thought, I should tread carefully.

"It's just there are so many couples around me, being all disgustingly cute, that I want to be in one myself," I answered before going back into my sulking position.

"Same," Jungkook echoed, "That's why I'm being so intent on bringing Eunha-ssi and V hyung together."

"Then I should probably try to bring Sarang and Seungmin together!" I ignored Jungkook's glare with a smirk. Seungmin was one of our best backup dancers, but Jungkook hated him instinctively.

Probably because both like Sarang, but whatever.

"Who was your first crush, noona?" A trick question from Jungkook.

I blushed a bit, "What's with the sudden question?"

Tae was the one who answered, "By the way you are blushing, it's probably someone super awesome. Tell us Petal."

For a moment I thought his eyes darkened a bit and there was a certain bitterness in his voice. But I shook it off and said, "I never, ever had a crush on anyone so, yeah."

"That's a lie and all of us know that kid," Yoongi Oppa raised his eyebrow at me, but before I could answer, Tae's phone pinged.

"Oh my god," Tae whispered, staring, dazed, at the screen. I leaned in to see what it was that had gotten Tae so whipped.

It was a picture of him and it was breathtaking.

(A/N: Please note that Black Swan hasn't been released at the time of this chapter's occurrence

(A/N: Please note that Black Swan hasn't been released at the time of this chapter's occurrence.)

I forgot to breathe for a second before I realized that the picture seemed familiar.

Realization knocked the air out of my lungs. "Oh my- w-who sent this to you?" My voice rose in a high-pitched shriek as Tae answered, "Haewon noona."

I immediately called her.

"Unnie, I want my sketchbook back. Right now!"

A/N: The fanart doesn't belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Hope you like the chapter. Love yourself and stay happy. Borahae!