Chapter 23

Taehyung's POV

"What the hell happened, Jiminie?" Mi enquired, looking worried and panicking. We were actually on our way to the company infirmary after Jungkook called Jimin from the company and told him that Seungmin had fainted. Petal had been in full panic mode ever since she heard that. Wait, that's wrong.

She was panicking before that too.

I felt a warm fuzzy feeling rising in my stomach as I tried to keep myself from smiling and ruining my entire 'I'm-so-disappointed-in-you-for-having-feelings-for-me' façade. I think I've never, ever, been this happy.

I bit my lip when I felt a giggle trying to spill out. This is neither the time nor the place Taehyung, I reminded myself.

"According to what Jungkook told me, it was Beomgyu who found Seungmin-ah unconscious in one of the practice rooms," Jimin started, looking slightly concerned as well, "Since he couldn't carry him to the infirmary all by himself, Gyu called Kook for help."

"Damnit!" The rest of us jolted at Mi's sudden outburst, "How many frickin' times do I have to tell that idiot of a boy to take care of himself?!"

"Chill, kid," Yoongi hyung leaned backward in his seat, even though he looked as concerned, "He could also have fainted due to reasons other than him not taking care of himself. Don't worry; Jungkook did say it wasn't nothing major, didn't he?"

That calmed her down for the rest of the ride; well, that and Jin hyung and Hobi hyung sitting on either side of her and saying comforting things. I let out a deep breath, before leaning back in my seat.

Hope he's okay.

*****************

We speed-walked towards the infirmary in an almost vain effort to keep with Petal, Jin hyung, and Hoseok hyung who were rushing as fast as their legs could carry them. We were almost inside the room when we noticed someone near the doorway.

"– I will go get water or something if you want- Oh, noona," Jungkook stopped when he noticed us entering.

"Is he okay, Kook?" Jin hyung asked.

"Don't worry guys. Your Mr. Perfect is alright," Jungkook rolled his eyes at the concern in our faces.

We didn't pay any heed to his words but just rushed in. There Seungmin was; leaning against the bed in normal clothes, looking bored as usual.

Well, that was, until he noticed us.

"Oh, guys!" His face lit up as he accepted a hug from Petal, "You didn't have to rush here! I'm alright! See?" He raised his hands and waved them around but Mi just rolled her eyes.

"Alright my foot. What happened?"

"I just fainted noona. Nothing major!"

Soo Mi stared at him, still looking worried, "Are you sure? Was it-"

Seeing her hesitate, Seungmin smiled softly, "It's okay, noona. You can say it. I'm sure it wasn't an anxiety attack. If it was, I would've told you."

Anxiety attack?!

"Anxiety attack?!" Jungkook and Yoongi hyung echoed out loud, eyes wide.

Seungmin visibly panicked before saying, "I- I'll tell you later, 'kay? I promise all of you. I'll tell you." We nodded reluctantly.

The room was silent for a while before Kook whipped out his phone, "I- I'll just go let Sarang know. She must be worried because I didn't show up for early practice or answer her phone calls."

I locked eyes briefly with Mi, who looked hesitant but seemed to be trying to hide a smirk as Jungkook left the room.

I watched Jin hyung lean closer to Namjoon hyung and whisper something in his ear, the latter looking at him with an 'are-you-sure' expression. Jin hyung just nodded, so Joonie hyung headed outside of the room.

Suddenly, Seungmin's phone started ringing. He stared at the caller ID for a few seconds, smiling softly before attending the call.

"Yes, baby?" Whoa whoa hold up-

I locked eyes with Petal again, eyes wide.

Baby?!

We couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, so we listened to what Seungmin was saying.

"Huh, why're you asking that? I told you I fain-" Seungmin paused, his face getting more sheepish by the second, "Um, well, I sort of forgot to eat dinner last night. And breakfast today. Maybe that was a factor-" He held the phone away from his ear for a second, biting his lip and smiling mischievously before his expression changed drastically.

"Oh my god- babe? Are you crying? I'm sorry I'll never go without food again! Please don't cry, baby. You're making me feel bad."

Seungmin being caring? I locked eyes with Mi again before staring at the boy on the bed.

Seung chuckled a bit, "I know I know. I'm okay now, aren't I?" He frowned a bit something the other said before continuing, "No! You can't do that baby. Remember what happened last time? Don't worry about me, okay? Now stop crying!"

He paused again, before smiling softly again, "I love you, baby. Bye!"

After hanging up, he looked up at us, eyes widening when he remembered we were in the same room, "O-oh, you guys."

"Who was that, Seung?" Mi asked, a teasing lilt in her tone.

"Yeah, who was that, Seung?" I asked as well, looking at Petal, who glanced at me before looking away quickly.

"Someone really important to me," answered Seungmin, giving just enough information.

"So, basically, like a girlfriend or boyfriend, judging from your conversation which we shamelessly overheard?" Hobi hyung's words were met with many sounds of protests and 'hey's from the rest of us.

"Yeah, you can say that," Our heads whipped to him when we heard Seungmin say in a small voice with a blush on his cheeks.

"Oh my god!" Jimin exclaimed, "Han Seungmin's blushing! The world's gonna frickin' collapse!"

"Babe," Yoongi hyung called, and Jiminie looked at him, "Stop being dramatic."

The said guy pouted as the rest of us burst out laughing.

Just then, Joonie hyung returned with a smile on his face. Jin hyung took a look at his face before smiling as well, "We have something to tell you guys."

I tilted my head in curiosity before gasping along with the rest of the guys at what he said next.

"Seungmin's gonna be staying with us for the next 2 weeks."

A/N: Who do you think the mystery person is? A new character, or someone from within the story? Comment and vote, and let me know what you think. Thank you for reading! Hope you like the chapter! Love yourself and stay happy. Borahae!