Shang Tu

An hour later with Sonic and Lilac, Sonic is following Lilac to Shang Tu.

"So, where are you taking me again?" Sonic asks once again.

Lilac sighs. "For the fourth time, Shang Tu. We're going to meet the Royal Magister. I expect you to give him lots of respect, Sonic."

Sonic smirks. "Don't worry, when it comes to kings or queens, I give them tons of respect."

"I hope so..." Lilac said.

Minutes later, they arrived at the Royal palace outside. Gong is standing outside gaurding the entrance. He sees Lilac and Sonic walking towards them.

"Halt!" Gong yells.

Both the dragon and hedgehog stops.

"Gong, it's me, Lilac."

"I know that." Gong says, then points at Sonic.

"I was saying halt to that porcupine." Gong says.

Sweat drop rolls on Sonic's face.
"I'm a hedgehog..."

"Anyway... We need your help. The Royal Magister needs to hear this too." Lilac said.

"Hm... It depends on what situation you're talking about." Gong said.

"This is Sonic; he came from a world that's different from ours." Lilac said.

"What's in it for me?" Gong asks a little rudely.

"Hold on... He said that he got teleported here by an ancient relic called the chaos emeralds." Lilac said.

Gong suddenly starts laughing, making the two look at each other puzzled.

"You mean to tell me that these so called... Chaos emeralds teleported you here? I found a red emerald last night while we were looking for whatever had caused an avalicequake." Gong said.

Sonic's and Lilac's eyes widens.

"You mean... You found a chaos emerald?" Sonic jumps back a little with surprise.

"This might be easier than I thought." Sonic said.

Gong shakes his head.

He starts laughing again.
"I don't see anything chaos about the emerald i found."

Sonic face palms. "Well duh..."

"L-look, can we just talk to Royal Magister about it and see what he has to say about it?" Lilac said.

Gong sighs. "Fine..."